2020 up and coming season

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

2020 up and coming season

Post by usmcengineer »

How does everyone see the up and coming 2020 girls season turning out?

rxburgfan
All State

Re: 2020 up and coming season

Post by rxburgfan »

Waverly returns a good group. North Adams always strong. Can Rock Hill keep momentum? Wheelersburg has slots to fill.

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

I see Eastern Brown being very tough the next couple seasons. Anyone know how LC will be, they are usually very good. Yes wavery will be good this coming season. Same with North Adams not sure how many they lost. Burg lost some good players also. RH i don't know much about them.

acelitesoccer1
Waterboy

Post by acelitesoccer1 »

usmcengineer wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:01 am I see Eastern Brown being very tough the next couple seasons. Anyone know how LC will be, they are usually very good. Yes wavery will be good this coming season. Same with North Adams not sure how many they lost. Burg lost some good players also. RH i don't know much about them.

North Adams should be very strong again this year. Same goes with Eastern Brown. Those two squads have made huge strides over the last season, going from district contenders to legitimate top programs.

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

acelitesoccer1 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:01 pm
usmcengineer wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:01 am I see Eastern Brown being very tough the next couple seasons. Anyone know how LC will be, they are usually very good. Yes wavery will be good this coming season. Same with North Adams not sure how many they lost. Burg lost some good players also. RH i don't know much about them.

North Adams should be very strong again this year. Same goes with Eastern Brown. Those two squads have made huge strides over the last season, going from district contenders to legitimate top programs.
Yes I agree. Both has become great teams.

We ( Zane Trace ) lost to North Adams 4-0 this past year and in the first round of tournaments in 2018 2-0 but beat them in reg season play 1-0. We had seniors, during the 2018 season tournament game, that say they wasn't even going to try because they didn't want to be there and they didn't at all. We lost to E.B. 7-0 in first round of tournament this past season, had played them since 2017 and beat them 5-3.

fcbayern
Waterboy

Post by fcbayern »

Chillicothe should have a very good season again. I'm sure Unioto will have a good season as well.

acelitesoccer1
Waterboy

Post by acelitesoccer1 »

usmcengineer wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:27 am
acelitesoccer1 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:01 pm
Sounds like those have been some good games for sure.

Yes I agree. Both has become great teams.

We ( Zane Trace ) lost to North Adams 4-0 this past year and in the first round of tournaments in 2018 2-0 but beat them in reg season play 1-0. We had seniors, during the 2018 season tournament game, that say they wasn't even going to try because they didn't want to be there and they didn't at all. We lost to E.B. 7-0 in first round of tournament this past season, had played them since 2017 and beat them 5-3.

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

Yes both teams has gotten very good. Should be a good up and coming season for them. Not even looking forward to our season.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Will be interesting to see if the lack of a club season (at least most of it?) has an impact on some of the more skilled teams. The girls that usually make big strides will be missing out on a lot of instruction and touches this spring.

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

I agree 100% the lack of club is going to hurt a lot of teams. I know we haven't played one game and haven't practiced, biggest part of our girls will be going off to college to play. The lack of the high school players that don't play club hurts the school majorly also

CoachC
Freshman Team

Post by CoachC »

I just wonder if fans will be allowed at games?

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

CoachC wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:15 am I just wonder if fans will be allowed at games?
IF fall contact sports are allowed to play, I think soccer will be allowed to have fans. Unfortunately, crowds at soccer games are quite small, so it would be easy to social distance.

sefcsoccertime7
Waterboy

Post by sefcsoccertime7 »

Any high school boys coaches on here still looking for a preseason scrimmage?

Return to “Soccer”