Division I Boys Soccer Tournament schedule, scores, etc.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Division I Boys Soccer Tournament schedule, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m »

10/20/20 at 7:00
#35 seed Logan 6-8 at Delaware Hayes

10/22/20
Winner of #14 seed Hilliard Darby/#26 Pickerington Central at #31 seed Chillicothe 8-7

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Re: Division I Boys Soccer Tournament schedule, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m »

10/20
Delaware Hayes 3 Logan 1

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

10/22
Hilliard Darby 6 Chillicothe 0

Bucknuts
JV Team

Post by Bucknuts »

Chilliocthe loss..

Rough game last night. Hilliard Darby is very solid. They tied Dublin Jerome (Central District #1 seed) the last game of the regular season. We had to play our best to have a shot.

The CHS team was quarantined for the last 14 days. Got back to school for one day Wednesday with practice the same night, then tournament game the next day. Add that to the fact that only 10 V players were available. Very rusty and the legs gave out quick in a fast and physical game on the road.

Proud of the team and the effort displayed under tough circumstances. It's been a crazy season. Too many things to list. I'm sure others are in the same boat. It is what it is.

One more to go tomorrow. Make-up game on the road vs Jackson that has league title implications. Kickoff 10 am

Go Cavs!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Bucknuts wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:42 am Chilliocthe loss..

Rough game last night. Hilliard Darby is very solid. They tied Dublin Jerome (Central District #1 seed) the last game of the regular season. We had to play our best to have a shot.

The CHS team was quarantined for the last 14 days. Got back to school for one day Wednesday with practice the same night, then tournament game the next day. Add that to the fact that only 10 V players were available. Very rusty and the legs gave out quick in a fast and physical game on the road.

Proud of the team and the effort displayed under tough circumstances. It's been a crazy season. Too many things to list. I'm sure others are in the same boat. It is what it is.

One more to go tomorrow. Make-up game on the road vs Jackson that has league title implications. Kickoff 10 am

Go Cavs!
Good luck tomorrow, hope you can pull it out especially after all that has happened recently.

Return to “Soccer”