Unioto crushes New Lexington 18-0!!!

OSH
Riding the Bench

Re: Unioto crushes New Lexington 18-0!!!

Post by OSH »

jazzfingers888 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:58 pm Dani, I have not always been a fan of Unioto, but I have followed them closely ever since the great tourney run they had with Brown and Bryant (BB Gun) back in the day. However, I am a fan of, and will always be a fan of scoring goals. This year was a reawakening for me. When a team is really good they are going to get dogged for rolling over teams and playing SMF (smash mouth futbol). Valley= great team, Burg= great team, Unioto=great team. Two of these teams are still in tournaments, and one of those just won a district title 7-0. Great players are going to score goals, great teams are going to score goals, great coaches are going to let teams score goals. If teams don't want the publicity, fame, and spotlight, maybe play keep away, or only play with 7 on the field, or create a special type of goal scoring scenario so you don't run the score up. Otherwise keep doin what you're doin. Haters gonna hate and winners gonna win. Once again to quote my mentor/coach...

"don't hate the player, hate the game."
Not one person on here "dogged" Unioto for what they did. They "dogged" you for being an idiot. Not one person "dogged" any players or the coach. It's you coming on here bragging about crushing a 2-year program 18-0. These "great" teams you talk about have really done nothing in postseason, much like the southeast district altogether. Such a "great" team in Valley who has two wins over a team by a combined 32-2, a first-year program. That's nearly 50% of Valley's goals on the season in two matches against a first-year and possibly coed program.

If that's what you consider "great," then your definition is greatly skewed and you need to actually watch good soccer programs.

Return to “Soccer”