SOC results

favabeans
Varsity

Re: SOC results

Post by favabeans »

South Gallia has really improved over the last few years. Very scrappy bunch of girls and had some good blockers.

svbt1112
Varsity

Post by svbt1112 »

The SOC2 is 11-6 in the tournament this year and the co-champs are both in District Finals on Saturday!

The SOC1 has their champion in the district finals as well!

Waverly vs Athens-----could be the best match-up of all 6 District finals on Saturday. Caught in between personally on this one, as Waverly represents our conference, but have a lot of good friends on the Athens side.

South Webster vs Eastern-----rematch of first match of the season and a guarantee that 1 SOC team advances to regionals. I wish Webster was at full strength but this should still be a very competitive District Final.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread as I believe we did a good job of promoting our whole conference this season. Volleyball is such a great sport---especially when you are in a gym and watching it live.

svbt1112
Varsity

Post by svbt1112 »

Congrats to Eastern as they beat Webster in 5 today to move on to the regional tournament vs Newark Catholic.

Congrats to South Webster and Waverly on great seasons that came to an end today. Both teams battled back from 2-0 deficits only to come up short in game 5.

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

congratulations to South Webster and Waverly on great seasons......and too Brooke Scott and Alex Roback .....Lauren loved the competetion from JR high through High School .... always fun to watch girls who can play the game

run-n-gun
Varsity

Post by run-n-gun »

I wish both Eastern and Webster could both move on. Both represent themselves very well. South Webster had an excellent season, and they will have another next year.
Waverly also had a great season. Wish they could've had a different result.
As for Eastern, congratulations on the win! It was a great game! I'm sure they will do well at Regionals.

svbt1112
Varsity

Post by svbt1112 »

Beaver Eastern: SOC 1 Champs and Regional Finalists

South Webster SOC 2 Champs and District Finalists (lost to Eastern in 5)

Waverly SOC 2 Champs and District Finalists (lost to Athens in 5)

Good luck to everyone in Club Season and beyond. I hope next season someone can update the standings and promote the SOC. Thank you to all that participated. And, btw----we made this BY FAR the most viewed thread on the Volleyball Forum in the short history of this website................not bad.

Return to “Volleyball”