Racine Southern

sprinter14
Varsity

Racine Southern

Post by sprinter14 »

Anyone have their schedule??

Does Southern have a website with schedules on it?? If so, what's the website??

Thanks for any help!

southeastmeigs
Waterboy

Re: Racine Southern

Post by southeastmeigs »

Schedule for 2009:
8/22 Scrimmage 10:00 Williamstown
8/27 Scrimmage at Belpre (time ? - after school)
9/1 South Gallia
9/2 at Vinton Co.
9/3 at Trimble
9/8 OVC
9/10 Waterford
9/14 Meigs/River Valley JV only 5:30 at River Valley
9/15 Meigs/River Valley 5:30
9/17 at Eastern
9/21 Wellston
9/24 Miller
9/28 at Meigs
9/29 at Fed Hock
9/30 at South Gallia 5:30
10/1 Trimble
10/6 at Waterford
10/8 Eastern
10/12 at River Valley 5:30
10/13 at Miller
10/15 Fed Hock

All games at 6:00 unless otherwise noted.

sprinter14
Varsity

Post by sprinter14 »

Thanks!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Here in the next week or so ... you can check out trivalleyconference.com and get every schools schedule/results ... keep checking, im doing my best to get the info and help needed to make sure it gets updated.

MTX
Freshman Team

Post by MTX »

Southern girls are great.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Southern's Volleyball team greatly underachieved this year, but they have a great core of sophmores who will be juniors next year. Next seasons team should be fun to watch, and i believe they can contend for the tvc title next year, with waterford and eastern, if their young players can mature and improve in the off season. Leadership is going to be key towards their success next season.

sweetslams
Waterboy

Post by sweetslams »

Remember_The_Name wrote:Southern's Volleyball team greatly underachieved this year, but they have a great core of sophmores who will be juniors next year. Next seasons team should be fun to watch, and i believe they can contend for the tvc title next year, with waterford and eastern, if their young players can mature and improve in the off season. Leadership is going to be key towards their success next season.

Southern has no hopes of contending for the TVC anytime soon. Next year the title will be between Eastern and Waterford. Eastern may not be a contender without Turly. Southern has nothing going for them. South Gallia will be the team to watch in the TVC next year. They have a great team maturing for next year. 3 sophomores, 3 juniors, and one senior. All coming back for next year's season. They only lost 2 seniors this year and with the talent coming up, I expect to see something from them their first year in the TVC. Plus almost every girl from SG participates in club so you didn't see what they're bringing to the game next year.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

sweetslams wrote:
Remember_The_Name wrote:Southern's Volleyball team greatly underachieved this year, but they have a great core of sophmores who will be juniors next year. Next seasons team should be fun to watch, and i believe they can contend for the tvc title next year, with waterford and eastern, if their young players can mature and improve in the off season. Leadership is going to be key towards their success next season.

Southern has no hopes of contending for the TVC anytime soon. Next year the title will be between Eastern and Waterford. Eastern may not be a contender without Turly. Southern has nothing going for them. South Gallia will be the team to watch in the TVC next year. They have a great team maturing for next year. 3 sophomores, 3 juniors, and one senior. All coming back for next year's season. They only lost 2 seniors this year and with the talent coming up, I expect to see something from them their first year in the TVC. Plus almost every girl from SG participates in club so you didn't see what they're bringing to the game next year.

Ooooh i forgot about SG being in the TVC Hockin next year. Im not jus sayin this because i am from southern, but i really believe if some girls step it up and they wrk hard i believe they can contend next season. Theyll easily finish in the top 4, but you just never know...

The Ole Pickler
Waterboy

Post by The Ole Pickler »

MTX wrote:Southern girls are great. They are the only SHS athletes with testicles.

Do they train in the weight room with MT11?

BetweenTheLines
Waterboy

Racine Southern

Post by BetweenTheLines »

SHS might have struggled the past vb season but expect more wins this upcoming year. new coach last year with new system. takes time to adapt but with the core coming back shs will be a contender.

Return to “Volleyball”