South Gallia Varsity Volleyball

sg rebel23
Waterboy

Re: South Gallia Varsity Volleyball

Post by sg rebel23 »

Congrats lady rebels on getting 4th seed in the sectional tournament!!!! prove to everyone that you can be sectional champs, let's get a RED sign!!!!! the girls will be playing October 16th at south gallia against Eastern Beaver!! so come and support the lady rebels and show them how much the community cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebel_gurl09
Riding the Bench

Post by rebel_gurl09 »

Great game last night lady rebels against coal grove! playing hard and being determined always pays off!!! congratulations! good luck tonight at home for your senior night!!! also, LETS GET THAT RED SIGN!

rebel_gurl09
Riding the Bench

Post by rebel_gurl09 »

SGHS VOLLEYBALL 16-4! so far, its a 9 win streak for the lady rebels!! keep up the hard work and lets get another win tonight!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Get one for the wall!

Make Mr. West have to buy a sign! ;-)

rebel_gurl09
Riding the Bench

Post by rebel_gurl09 »

i dont think west will have a problem with us makin him get a red sign! haha great game last night for senior night! rebels take their 10th win in a row. pushing the record to 17-4! great job ladies and congratulations to all seniors!

sg rebel23
Waterboy

Post by sg rebel23 »

good job last night lady rebels!!!!! 17-4!!!! Go win against South Point tonight, let's push for eighteen!!!!

Snowman
Freshman Team

Post by Snowman »

South Gallia...I just noticed a problem with your schedule, if the schedule on the OHSVCA.org site is correct...you have 22 matches listed on 22 playing dates...by OHSAA by-laws...you are only allowed 22 matches on 20 playing dates...oops

http://www.ohsvca.net/reportscores/view ... &Submit=GO

PeteRoseHOF
Riding the Bench

Post by PeteRoseHOF »

Snowman: what do you have against South Gallia? First you criticize their schedule and then you search to try and find if they are in violation of anything. Do you not have anything better to do than to try and find fault in kids and their schools? Maybe you are associated with a team that has to play South Gallia and I'm beginning to note a touch of fear in your posts. Those girls are 16-4 so just give them credit for working hard and let go of whatever is ailing you.

Snowman
Freshman Team

Post by Snowman »

blah...blah...blah...I'm so sorry that I might have rained on your parade... :122246 I know you all seem real sensitive...you guys need to get out more...

...that's right...I have nothing else to do but get you guys all worked up... :twisted:

Just pointing it out...maybe the rest of you should have noticied it... :lol:
Last edited by Snowman on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Thank You Snowman, you have been of a great help.

The word is that the match at South Point for tonight has now been cancelled and that puts SG with in the limits: 21 matches on 20 dates.

Once again Thank You for catching that. I know you would not want us to miss the sectional match on Oct. 16 at South Gallia at 6:00 PM.

Once again thank you so much for catching that!

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

Congrats on a great regular season Rebels and let's keep the momentum heading to post-season play.

As for Waterboy. I have only read a couple of his/her post. Don't let this person get anyone upset. Waterboy is a perfect example of a person that has low self-esteem, probably has accomplished few if any of their dreams and goals, most likely did not participate in organized sports and if he/she did more than likely did not excel. To make up for his/her personal failure, this person will tear down the accomplishments of others as a way to make themselves feel better about the lack of personal success they have experienced. They are projecting personal failure in hopes that it make others feel as they do.

GO REBELS!!!!!!

spectator88
Waterboy

Post by spectator88 »

Great job Lady Rebels! Show em what you can do at sectionals. We all believe in you and will be there to support you. On a personal note, the best thing that has happened to this program is the change in coaching staff and more importantly coaching style. I don't have daughters so therefore, i have nobody on this team or any previous team. However, i have known and watched some of the girls for the last three years and know that the two previous coaches thought that brow-beating the players and insulting them would produce results. Needless to say, it didn't work. This year, Coach Burnette has turned things around and used a whole new approach. She has believed in the girls, encouraged the girls, and challenged them to play on a different level. they have her respect. and most importantly, She has THEIRS! And as a result, the team has had an excellent season.

ryder cup champs
Waterboy

Post by ryder cup champs »

Good luck to beaver eastern bring back a sectional championship

VB Fan
Waterboy

Post by VB Fan »

All of the comments about South Gallia was entertaining. All that aside I had the pleasure of watching South Gallia twice this year and the total number of participants were great and the athleticism and excitement the girls show for the game is equally as great. I happen to be from one of those weaker OVC schools that wish the interest and particpation level was that of South Gallia students. I am equally impressed with River Valley as well. Gallia County volleyball has great interest and talent. Hopefully our girls will be equally as interested in this awesome sport and things will change fast. Good luck Rebels.

sghsrebel09
Riding the Bench

Post by sghsrebel09 »

Best wishes to the Rebels!Get that Red Sign!

allaces1
Freshman Team

Post by allaces1 »

Congratulations Eastern Beaver. Good Luck in District. Eastern Beaver defeats SG in four 25-19, 25-16, 19-25, 25-7. Eastern Beaver played a very strong game. They are great passers and 23 hits the ball really well. Good luck again Eastern Beaver.

We are proud of our Lady Rebels. This is just the beginning. You learned a lot this year. Let's get ready for club ball and start preparing for next year.

Return to “Volleyball”