Waterboy

Re: TVC

Post by WCatFan »

Waterford wins in 3 games

cobweb
JV Team

Post by cobweb »

The Hockong Div. Is led by Waterford with 1 loss followed by Trimble and Eastern with two loses., assuming Trimble defeated Miller this week. Trimble plays both Waterford and Eastern at home nezt week. Hopefully the Tomcats will beat the Wildcats and lose to the Eagles..

The Eagles prevailed in five last night against Gallia Academy and beat Miller tonight in Hemlock. The officiating tonight was as lopsided as I've seen at a high sxhool match. Miller was out of rotation most of the night and were permitted double hits all night too. The officiating was awful. Now I have a better understanding of how Tromble lost in Hemlock.

Tonight"s Scores:: 26-24 25-13 18-25 25-21

Bird Watcher
Waterboy

Post by Bird Watcher »

Did Trimble beat Waterford this week if they have even played yet??

And.....I know that Eastern is playing tonight at Trimble and i want to know the scores of that immediatly. The TVC title is on the rocks at the moment between Waterford and Eastern for a tie as i have heard (correct me if i am wrong)

Scores please??????????

bigsportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by bigsportsfan »

trimble won the first two games and i think eastern won the 3rd then i left thats all i know so far

bigsportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by bigsportsfan »

trimble wins on senior night

InIt2WinIt
Waterboy

Post by InIt2WinIt »

Waterford beat Trimble on Tuesday night and won in 3 games against Miller tonight. Congrats Lady Cats!!! TVC Hocking Champs!!

Return to “Volleyball”