Alexander

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Re: Alexander

Post by fighting_falcon »

You need to be informed about the transfer rule. What year did she move, was it before 9th grade, was there a waiver signed by both Supers etc. There are many ways to transfer without moving and not losing a year to play.

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

A message board where anyone can post is probably not your most reliable source buddy. Let it drop.

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

Trust me...if they did something wrong, the OHSAA would be all over it. The girls were friends on Aleta and wanted to play together. It may not seem right, but honestly Coach Jeffers probably didn't even have to recruit. When you have a good product people want to come. It might not seem right, but that's life.

The Wizard
Freshman Team

Post by The Wizard »

baseballstud24 wrote:Trust me...if they did something wrong, the OHSAA would be all over it. The girls were friends on Aleta and wanted to play together. It may not seem right, but honestly Coach Jeffers probably didn't even have to recruit. When you have a good product people want to come. It might not seem right, but that's life.

You make it sound like he did recurit but wouldn't have to. Are you sure you want to get on here and say something like that??

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

You all are trying to grasp on to anything you can. All I'm saying is...Alexander had a successful program before the girls came. Bradd Jeffers I'm sure did not have to say anything to the girls. People want to play for winners and that's how these girls felt.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Its obvious you guys are YOUNG PUPS!

y'all never dealt with the OHSAA I take it ... them cats know EVERYTHING! if you took a dump in the principles office, they would have you suspended before you pulled your pants up!

If their was any issue or problem, they would have dealt with it ... SO DROP THE TOPIC.

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

And what info do you have buddy?

raider6109 wrote:STFU. the only info you have on the girls is from the Messenger article. The coach recruited the girls.

tigerland
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerland »

fighting_falcon wrote:Word out of Albany is Coach Jeffers will not be back next sason at Alex. He told them he was done last week.

:-D

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

The word is he is going to Amanda Clear Creek High School

leadfoot
Waterboy

Post by leadfoot »

Is Amanda Clearcreek a catholic school? :lol:

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

No but they have ex Alexander A.D. Larry Herges at Amanda Clear Creek.

Return to “Volleyball”