All State

Reedsville Eastern State Bound!!!!

Post by Super trooper »

27-0 so far. Let's keep it going!!

supermama
Freshman Team

Re: Reedsville Eastern State Bound!!!!

Post by supermama »

So proud of these girls. They have worked hard, stayed together as a team and are now reaping their rewards! Keep it up, Ladies! You are a great club!

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Post by Super Fresh »

Congratulations to the Eagles. You have all stepped it up when it has meant the most. Keep rolling!

seminolefan
Waterboy

Post by seminolefan »

Congratulations Eastern Eagles!!!! Great match today and Good Luck next Friday in the State Tournament!!!
From your Blue Angel Friends

middlechild
Freshman Team

Post by middlechild »

Great job ladies!! Way to play as a team!! We are so proud! What a pleasure it is to watch you all! Final Four! Wow!!! Dayton here we come!!

lefty
Freshman Team

Post by lefty »

Congratulations on a tremendous effort ladies & Coach Caldwell. You are most deserving on an outstanding season. Good luck at the Finals & keep up the good work!!

crashnburn
Waterboy

Post by crashnburn »

They really make the girls feel special at the state tourney. Hopefully one of the parents will put together a fan bus so there is a large following for the girls. There is nothing like the first time!! Enjoy every minute of it and soak it all in. DI matches are at 12pm and 2pm, so if you can get there early your ticket is good for all matches on Friday and you can witness some amazing volleyball from teams you might otherwise never get to see.
*Also, one little note that may end up helping someone out.....once you enter the Nutter Center there is NO re-entry, so make sure you bring everything in with you the first time and be prepared to pay for the expensive food if you plan to stay for multiple matches. They will sell shirts that have all the schools and the girls' names on the back so bring some extra money with you.
See you all Friday!!

middlechild
Freshman Team

Post by middlechild »

Thanks for the info crashnburn!

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

I'll definatly be going early for the division 1 matches. I really think eastern has a chance to win this

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Congrats on the win - it would be great for a team from Southeastern Ohio to win another state title and bring home another one for the TVC!

I was e-mailed a few pics from the regionals ... http://trivalleyconference.com/

(There are a few more on the Eastern team page)

Thx to the individual who sent them to me - I greatly appreciate it.

lefty
Freshman Team

Post by lefty »

Eastern fans need everything green & white they can find. The school needs to loan out all FB,BB,BB jersy's warm-ups, cheerleader outfits (for the boys) etc. for the fans too wear. Try & go for the whole 3 days if possible, this is a great experience for these fine young ladies. School should be cancelled Friday so everyone can go support this team. Meigs County should represent well in backing this team, not just Eastern fans but Meigs & Southern also. crashnburn is correct on food & souvenirs being expensive, so eat before you get to the Nutter Center. There are plenty of restaurants around to stop at before entering. Good luck again & bring it home!!!

lancerland
Waterboy

Post by lancerland »

Does anyone know what time they play on Friday? Want to make the trip to support the lady eagles.

lancerland
Waterboy

Post by lancerland »

Does anyone know what time the game is on Friday?

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

Great post lefty.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Good luck to the Eagles. Extra good luck to Maddie and Erin from some of their Aleta family. I'm sure Reedsville will represent the southeast very well.

jeep80
Varsity

Post by jeep80 »

I get Sports Time Ohio down here in Houston. Any chance the game will be braodcast?

tossithigh
Freshman Team

Post by tossithigh »

jeep80 wrote:I get Sports Time Ohio down here in Houston. Any chance the game will be braodcast?
In past years STO has televised the championship games on Saturdays but not the semi's. If not live at least tape delay showings. It's just a matter of checking the program guide to find out when. :?:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

They do show the finals ... And its live ... They have been doing this for a number of years.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

You get SportsTime Ohio in Houston? I don't even get it in Nashville!

Good Luck to the Eagles! Enjoy your trip to the Final Four by playing hard and smart and bring a title back to SE Ohio!

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

You can listen to the match online at www.wyvk.com. Click on listern live and scroll down the sponsor page and click listen. Also on Retro 92.1 FM.

Return to “Volleyball”