District Senior Volleyball Game Nov 15

allaces1
Freshman Team

District Senior Volleyball Game Nov 15

Post by allaces1 »

Where is the senior game? Is it at Rio or at Wellston?

jumparound
Freshman Team

Re: District Senior Volleyball Game Nov 15

Post by jumparound »

Southeastern High School

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Had pretty good turnout yesterday the District Allstar game at Rio. Congrats to all the girls. Goodluck to Sharon Vannoy on her future endeavors. Gallia County will miss you!

rimrocker
Waterboy

Post by rimrocker »

Not every senior got to attend. One Marietta senior was informed that another player would take her place so she got the shaft again. Only because she was a transfer. The girl helped Marietta a bunch and isn't recognized.

tigerland
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerland »

That's Ron Kidder for ya.

rimrocker
Waterboy

Post by rimrocker »

Marietta would not have gotten their 18-5 record without the transfer. It's a shame none of the coaches gave her recognition. I enjoyed watching her play. Good luck to her C.E.

backinblack
Riding the Bench

Post by backinblack »

Tigerland (not really a true Tiger ;-) )...hope the basketball season goes well for you!!

rimrocker...please don't disrespect the Lady Tigers and their accomplishments as a "team" just because you want to get on here and stick up for your relative!!!!!! Sure Chrissy was a good player along with many other very talented girls on the "team." Probably the best way for you to find out the "true facts" about the District 13 All-Star Match and why she didn't play is to maybe call the coach and ask him. Once you do that, if you have the nerve...you can get back on this forum and let everyone else know. You know what happens when we assume!

The Wizard
Freshman Team

Post by The Wizard »

Didn't she withdrawal from school as soon as the season was over?? Why would you play in the District game if you still don't go to school there?

rimrocker
Waterboy

Post by rimrocker »

Funny, she isn't my relative. I am a friend of a relative and really enjoyed watching her play. Yes, she withdrew, yes the team did well and yes I saw where she contributed a great deal when I could attend the games. What I read in the paper the team did do well but she seemed to have contributed a good deal for not having her efforts recognized. Her entire family, friends and the Tigers went through a lot but she did help them as they her. She withdrew for family reasons from what I was told. Sickness running rampant at school and concern for health of family member. Family member said she had been sick the last few weeks there, coughing a lot. Family member said after two days home it was gone.

About the District tournament, Coach Kidder knew she may be going home but no communication to her or her family was made about post season events. They were disappointed that they weren't told what happened after season. Arrangements may had been different if they had been informed.

tigerland
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerland »

binb- Generations of "true" Tiger in my blood :122245 . No Warrior transplant here.
Oh... btw not so much into basketball, but it is sad that Marietta couldn't get a true head coach.

rimrocker-Chrissy is an amazing volleyball player. Marietta was very fortunate to have had her this season. Good luck to her in the future. Ron Kidder and Back in black are "Legends in their own Mind", you will never convince them otherwise.

backinblack
Riding the Bench

Post by backinblack »

Warrior transplant...now that's funny!! :lol: Coach K graduated from Marietta!!!
Generations of "true" Tiger in your blood...well, I'll give ya that one, but not so much into basketball, huh?! That's why 26 of your most active posts are on the girls basketball thread??? Sell it somewhere else, you're not fooling anyone here & we know exactly who you are. I'd be embarrassed if I were you! :roll:

And as for Cozzens...no doubt he'll do a fine job...at least he IS a head coach!! lol

rimrocker...wizard hit the nail on the head! It was the AD's decision for her not to play in the All-Star match since she transferred back to her old school. Everyone involved knew this. End of story & we wish her and her family nothing but the best! They are all good people, so let it go & please quit trying to stir the pot!!

tigerland
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerland »

Not in the least bit embarrassed, and not trying to fool anyone. However, judging from your post you have ABSOLUTELY no idea who I am. lol-yourself.

backinblack
Riding the Bench

Post by backinblack »

Oh now Tigerland (a.k.a. Judas Iscariot)...surely you didn't fall for that whole line of garbage, now did you? If you did, you're much more gullible than I would have ever thought. Remember, people can type or "say" anything they want to throw a person off track, and you thought you were the master of it! This is definitely not something you want others to find out, but my only question to you is...why??? And the only FOOL here is YOU!!

LMAO!!!! :lol:

tigerland
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerland »

You do tend to spew alot of garbage, don't you binb? What goes around comes around.
Oh, and surely you are not referring to anyone you know as being Jesus?!?

backinblack
Riding the Bench

Post by backinblack »

Hmmm...that was intelligent!???

You were far better off sticking to those short little posts...it was when jealousy got the best of you & you couldn't contain it any longer that you had to "run your mouth/keyboard" like a coward sitting behind his computer thinking no one else would know. Most people know who I am...and I like it that way. But that's fine...we'll make sure the girls don't find out & as we said earlier...best of luck to you! Wow...unbelievable!!

You are right about one thing though and this thread has come around...and now it goes!

tigerland
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerland »

What's with the rambling...lol. :roll:

Return to “Volleyball”