TOP 5 COACHES (SE) Ohio

Futurebkstar
All State

Re: TOP 5 COACHES (SE) Ohio

Post by Futurebkstar »

G.W.A. wrote:
futurebkstar wrote:Ryan Lemley is a good coach. Southern struggled before him!!!
You must be new in town, Southern has been loaded since the 70's with talented baseball players and has never had a good coach. You go to the games and watch him and you will see.
I have seen him coach. I have coached against him many of years and I couldn't ever beat his teams. He is active in summers and does what it takes to win. I remember when he threw his best pitcher off the team and they got better. He understands it all......Hats off!!!!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

G.W.A. wrote:
futurebkstar wrote:Ryan Lemley is a good coach. Southern struggled before him!!!
You must be new in town, Southern has been loaded since the 70's with talented baseball players and has never had a good coach. You go to the games and watch him and you will see.
Also definitely not new in town. I remember back in the day them having good pitchers like Baer, amburgy, and etc. They have never made runs like they have since Lemley coached there. All my family is from Racine, I know all about the tornado area.

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

I wouldn't put much in to what G.W.A. writes. He always has something negative to say about Southern and the TVC. I would say he is someone frustrated about his own playing days and tries to belittle the current teams to make himself feel better. He has even been busted out on a Trimble thread pretending to be an all stater on a team that had no all staters. :lol:

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

George Jones wrote:I wouldn't put much in to what G.W.A. writes. He always has something negative to say about Southern and the TVC. I would say he is someone frustrated about his own playing days and tries to belittle the current teams to make himself feel better. He has even been busted out on a Trimble thread pretending to be an all stater on a team that had no all staters. :lol:
I only state facts, I cant help it that some people are too dumb to see the truth and or know where to look too find it.

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

G.W.A. wrote:
George Jones wrote:I wouldn't put much in to what G.W.A. writes. He always has something negative to say about Southern and the TVC. I would say he is someone frustrated about his own playing days and tries to belittle the current teams to make himself feel better. He has even been busted out on a Trimble thread pretending to be an all stater on a team that had no all staters. :lol:
I only state facts, I cant help it that some people are too dumb to see the truth and or know where to look too find it.

Is it a fact you were an all stater at Trimble? NO! You were the one to dumb to do a little research about Trimble before you tried to pull that lie off. I see the truth just find. The truth is you weren't a very good player on a bad team and all your lies isn't going to change that. That is the truth!

Tdriver64
Waterboy

Post by Tdriver64 »

Top head coaches are easy to name, who do you think some of the best assistant coaches are in SE Ohio?

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Is it a fact you were an all stater at Trimble? NO! You were the one to dumb to do a little research about Trimble before you tried to pull that lie off. I see the truth just find. The truth is you weren't a very good player on a bad team and all your lies isn't going to change that. That is the truth![/quote]

Yea, your right george, bad player on a bad team. If you only had a clue. Do you really think i'am going to tell you the correct year i recieved my all state honors.

OldBlue
Freshman Team

Post by OldBlue »

Why wouldn't you GWA? I mean you are going to make bold statements might as well have the balls to back them up.

seopsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by seopsfan »

He is a good coach, but I wouldn't go as far as saying they were struggling before him. I think Coach Winebrenner did FINE job before Lemley took over.

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

Tdriver64 wrote:Top head coaches are easy to name, who do you think some of the best assistant coaches are in SE Ohio?
Coach Andy Heimbach at the Burg- Hands down-Go Burg

Tdriver64
Waterboy

Post by Tdriver64 »

Great head coaches are easy to identify and all that have been mentioned fall into this class. I would like to know everybody's thoughts on the best assistant coaches in the SE district. They can make or break a program.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

On A side note, do any of our SE coaches have a State Title to show on thier resume?

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

I think it is pretty funny that some coaches are putting their own names on this list.

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

As i mentioned earlier and I am not a coach- Heimbach, for the Burg and let me add Jeff Ramey for PHS

Tdriver64
Waterboy

Post by Tdriver64 »

Andy Heimbach is a great example of an outstanding assistant coach!!! Former successful head coach who followed his heart back home!! Who else???

Return to “Baseball”