Tyler Thackston signs at University of Charleston

sonny
Riding the Bench

Tyler Thackston signs at University of Charleston

Post by sonny »

Congratulations to Tyler Thackston of Fairland. He signed with UC this week. I have known Tyler since he was 8 years old and he has came a long way. His hard work over the years has proven that the goals a person sets can be reached. I have coached and watched him for ten years now and I have been amazed at the determination he has for the game of baseball. It will be nice to see him playing at Power Park living his dream. What is nice is he also recieved academic support from his hard work in the classroom. There will be others signing from Fairland too this year and I wish them the best. Tyler you earned it,CONGRATS!

earp
S

Re: Tyler Thackston signs at University of Charleston

Post by earp »

:aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59

Good Job!I guess all of those days you and youre dad pitching to you in 100 degree weather during the summer payed off!

:aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

congrats to Tyler on this accomplishment. I've played with and against him throughout the years and he is a solid and well deserving player. Coach Nozica at UC got a good one as he is a very determined kid and is going to work hard every day no doubt. Best of luck to Tyler on his future.

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

Congratulations Tyler and to all the dragons who will be able to play their sport and get an education. he is a well deserving kid who works very hard. Not only pitching but I hear the plink of the bat every weekend from him and his dad working at the field. Again congrats.

Return to “Baseball”