Southern vs. Newark Catholic Rd. 3

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Re: Southern vs. Newark Catholic Rd. 3

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Purple&Yellow Pride wrote:Its just sad that we have to play schools in a tournamenet that should be for regular schools and not schools that RECRUIT! Everyone knows that with all the money in the Nerk Cath community that they buy off officials and guarantee that their kids win. Then they get on here and boast about Catholic superiority. Yet another State Title snatched away from us down here on the river .....RATZ!

Oh please.... give it a rest man. :roll: We got beat fair and square. We'll get 'em some year. they're class folks. Quit whining. SHS did good to get this far. Be proud for what they (NC and SHS) accomplished.

There's open enrollment now in all Ohio schools for what I know. Kids go there maybe because of sports AND academics.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Re: Southern vs. Newark Catholic Rd. 3

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Congrats to NC on advancing to the state tourney and congrats to SHS on a great season... I was thinking the other day if any meigs county team has ever won three district titles in a row in any sport....

I was fortunate enough to be part of the 2007 and 2008 SHS baseball teams and i gotta hand it to NC... they are one heck of a baseball team loaded with tradition. Best of luck in the state tourney.

And again... congrats to Coach Lemley and the SHS baseball team and congrats to JD whittington of SHS, earning 1st team all district honors

Return to “Baseball”