Will Tim Martin Leave Minford?

Bobby Love
Riding the Bench

Re: Will Tim Martin Leave Minford?

Post by Bobby Love »

interesting does the money collected pay the electric bill or does minford residents

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

Tim Martin raises his own money from alumni and fund raisers, he doesn't even take booster money.

royals03
Waterboy

Post by royals03 »

i dont know who made this rumor up but hes not leaving minford he will still be the there way after i leave and he will be the till he's in a walker

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

Tim Martin does an amazing job raising money for the good of his players and facilities. Im not sure who could have a negative word about Coach Martin, he's great for not only Minford, but all of Scioto County as all benefit.

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

royals03 wrote:i dont know who made this rumor up but hes not leaving minford he will still be the there way after i leave and he will be the till he's in a walker

Nobody made up a rumor! It was a question! Nobody but Tim knows how much he has left in the tank, and how long he will stay. I posted this to make people aware that he is not very happy with the effort that he is getting. He's a baseball guy, a student of the game, and a winner. He has more college and pro contacts than most could ever dream about, and people and the kids take it for granted that he will always be there, if they show up or not. He deserves a whole lot better than he's getting, and everybody at Minford knows it. The best atheletes in the school should be running down there to work with him and his staff. It's their best chance to play a sport at the next level.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

unfortunatly not everyone has the money to run down there and work out....it pains me to see how much talent goes to waist just because families cant afford to send their family members to baseball camps and clinics. i know this first hand.i have a brother who is gonna be a senior this season loaded with proven skill and potential, but will be over looked by colleges because he just cant afford to pay to have his name put out there for everyone to see on a regular basis

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

SWbaseballFan wrote:unfortunatly not everyone has the money to run down there and work out....it pains me to see how much talent goes to waist just because families cant afford to send their family members to baseball camps and clinics. i know this first hand.i have a brother who is gonna be a senior this season loaded with proven skill and potential, but will be over looked by colleges because he just cant afford to pay to have his name put out there for everyone to see on a regular basis

Trust me, anyone that wants to be there can be there without money.

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

SWbaseballFan wrote:unfortunatly not everyone has the money to run down there and work out....it pains me to see how much talent goes to waist just because families cant afford to send their family members to baseball camps and clinics. i know this first hand.i have a brother who is gonna be a senior this season loaded with proven skill and potential, but will be over looked by colleges because he just cant afford to pay to have his name put out there for everyone to see on a regular basis

Have him talk to Tim, he helps every kid that he can.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Dont take this the wrong way, but if your brother is that good (I am certainly not questioning your judgement), then where is South Webster's coach at? He should be getting the word out to colleges that your brother has the talent to play at the next level. Tim Martin and Dean Schuler have helped alot of kids in the area play after high school, me for one.

But at some point why are the other school's coaches not taking any command of this since ultimately it is their own kids!

Seems like too many are relying on too few to get this done at the high school level!!!!

But like oldcoachb said, if you want Tim to really analize your brother's skill and potential, I am sure that he would do it regardless of the money.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

his coach does a great job. my brother is lucky enough to be surrounded by good baseball people and gets plenty of help from his coaches. south webster is a very lucky school to have a baseball coach who realy does care for his players, not just on the field, but in the class room.....but in the class room is another story when it comes to my brother lol

back to the topic....minford will probobly be coached by martin for a long time to come

sportsmr
Freshman Team

Post by sportsmr »

Only way Tim leaves is if he is offered a high scouting job.

Return to “Baseball”