SOC2 2010 Predictions and thoughts

SOC 2 Poll

Total votes: 0

Regulator
All Conference

Re: SOC2 2010 Predictions and thoughts

Post by Regulator »

oak hill oak wrote:burg is always good at baseball but i would say oak hill will win more this year then people think! not sayn they are going to be close to burg or anything but they got a really good coach working with them this year and he will put some wins up for them!!

Last time I watched a baseball game I never saw a coach hit, run, pitch, or field. These areas might be where Oak Hill has some difficulties!!

Wheelersburg
Valley
Waverly
South Webster
Northwest
Minford
West
Oak Hill

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

people may dog oak hill, i am a jeep and always will be a jeep, but oak hill will be a beter team this year

oak hill oak
Waterboy

Post by oak hill oak »

no a coach cant do any of that! BUT A GOOD COACH IS WHAT OAK HILL HAS BEEN LACKING THIS WHOLE TIME! and now that they have a good one he will teach the boys what they need to win!!!!
i know im from oak hill and i might be alittle more 4 them then anyone else but they will win alot more then people thing! oak hill has 28 regular season games! sayn this year more wins then loses! burg wins soc 2 with valley n the 2 spot!

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

Oak Hill will be improved, no where to go but up

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Waverly won the SOC II last year I believe. They return most of their starters from last season. The Tigers have an excellent coaching staff and they'll have the kids ready come league play.

roundingthird
JV Team

Post by roundingthird »

^^
Waverly and Burg were Co-Champs of the SOC II.
Waverly lost 2 of their key players in Robertson & Teeters, will be hard to replace their production. They still have a solid group of kids, that will come to play everyday.
Will be a very deep and talented league this year. I expect Burg, Waverly, and Valley to fight it out for the top 3 spots.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Thanks roundingthird. I thought Waverly won the title outright but now I remember. It was kind of a crazy end to league play with Waverly and Burg both making up games while still playing in the tournament. Really looking forward to this season.

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

Wheelersburg
Waverly
Valley
South Webster
West
Minford
Northwest
Oak Hill

The Soc will be pretty balanced, the top 3 teams are a few steps above teams listed from 4 on down. I think 4-8 will be a toss up, I could see these West, Sw, Minford, and Nw all beating each other...Even though the top 3 will be every good, they won't be untouchable, and I don't think any of those teams will walk away perfect in Soc play...I think It will be Burg on top with Waverly really close

sportsfan1999
Waterboy

Post by sportsfan1999 »

Burg all the way!!!

Burg Grad 98
Waterboy

Post by Burg Grad 98 »

Burg ! all the way. I was up around w'burg practice and it looks like coach estep has these boys ready to play again! Elliot, kemper, oleary, luster, parsley, hall, hall Are the returning juniors and seniors. All have vital roles to play this year! I Seen some talent from sophmore Austin Hall , he has a great arm and bat. Look for some support from him as well. Good luck this year to all schools. God bless :!:

Return to “Baseball”