Infield Sand

sandman
Freshman Team

Infield Sand

Post by sandman »

The dry weather is allowing us to run some infield mix for fall repairs. We have mined through the entire area that contained the raw material that we use to make the sand. We are currently running about 250 tons for two fields in WV. We do have a limited amount of raw material in stockpile (probably 4-500 tons) and that will be it for good. To the best of my knowledge we have no more on the property. Many of you have used the product and I have gotten great reviews from all but one. He felt that the material was too soft and may slow down his players.

The material will sell out early in the spring and I thought that it would be nice to give my repeat customers the first opportunity. The 4-500 tons of raw material that we have left will probably yield between 3-400 tons. As I said, there is no doubt that we will be out early in the Spring.

If you need more information, you can PM me and I will try to help you.

Thanks for the business.

sandman
Freshman Team

Re: Infield Sand

Post by sandman »

We are starting to get inquiries for the 2011 season and will be screening soon. As stated, I have a limited amount but I did get some additional raw material in stockpile. Unless we run into some more, this will be it. PM me if I can help.

baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

Contact Number would be great!

theone13
Waterboy

Post by theone13 »

We looking for 50 tons. I PM you

theone13
Waterboy

Post by theone13 »

Contact Number would be great!

sandman
Freshman Team

Post by sandman »

I am sorry for not posting my number. I am not trying to use this forum as an advertising venue. The reason I post is that I know how difficult this sand is to locate and when you find it, the cost is prohibitive. I did manage to get the stripping crew to stockpile about 800-1000 tons of the raw material. I believe that this will be the last of it but I have cried wolf a couple of times before. The yield is about 80% and that is about the amount that I sold last season.

You can reach my cell at (740) 441-5308 and our office number is (304) 675-7516. I have no cell service at my home so call me before 5:00 or leave a message.

Jon

sandman
Freshman Team

Post by sandman »

We are running sand and have done about 3 fields thus far. If you need any, let me know. My office number is (304) 675-7516. If possible, try to plan around the rains.

Return to “Baseball”