All Conference

Re: Saturday, May 19 scores

Post by crazymidgets »

Piketon 4 Oak Hill 2 final

get-r-done-oaks
Riding the Bench

Post by get-r-done-oaks »

Colton Cox gave up 1 unearned run through 5 innings. Do not understand the pitching change though by the Oaks. Otherwise good game by both teams.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Lynchburg - 6
Alexander - 0

jungleman
Riding the Bench

Post by jungleman »

pitching change wasnt the only thing that cost oaks,double steal, guy picked of first,over throw from catcher to pitcher and batters swinging at balls up around there shoulders.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

Jungleman , do u know baseball?
I was at game and thought oaks played a great game . Pike ton gambled pitch righty. Paid off.
Overthrow hurt at time. But next pitch was launched for double, score either way. The pick off was bad but really didn't kill them. Also double steal, smart play by pitch farmer. Most lefties balk or throw to second. Oaks tried to make something happen. Either works or doesn't. Pitch change was the only thing I question. Oaks pitcher wasn't mowing them down and look little tired in 4-5 inn. Defense kept them in game and bailed pitch out many times. Cf and 2b played great!!
Have you ever faced 90 mph pitch? Tough to layoff in eyes,ESP hs players. Oaks will be back. Oaks back to back district appearances. You should be happy oak hill baseball is relevant. Always been laugh stock in soc and scioto co.

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

Regulator wrote:Jungleman , do u know baseball?
I was at game and thought oaks played a great game . Pike ton gambled pitch righty. Paid off.
Overthrow hurt at time. But next pitch was launched for double, score either way. The pick off was bad but really didn't kill them. Also double steal, smart play by pitch farmer. Most lefties balk or throw to second. Oaks tried to make something happen. Either works or doesn't. Pitch change was the only thing I question. Oaks pitcher wasn't mowing them down and look little tired in 4-5 inn. Defense kept them in game and bailed pitch out many times. Cf and 2b played great!!
Have you ever faced 90 mph pitch? Tough to layoff in eyes,ESP hs players. Oaks will be back. Oaks back to back district appearances. You should be happy oak hill baseball is relevant. Always been laugh stock in soc and scioto co.
I would hope that you were there. Toot, Toot to your last couple of sentences. Why don't you bulk up your schedule a little next year?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Oak Hill played a whale of a game, Piketon just clutched up in the 6th to get the W.

Lynchburg pounded Alexander 6-0

Westfall scores all 5 of their runs in the last 2 innings to beat Meigs, 5-1.

Wheelersburg is up 4-0 on Fed Hocking in the 4th.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Thanks for the update on the Burg game.

baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

I think my schedule is just fine. Lol
SOC 2 is very good.

Isn't this an update forum games played . Sounds like some good games being played.

Oh yeah congrats to Piketon, good luck tomorrow in finals.
Love my guys, will miss my seniors.
Last edited by baseball16 on Sat May 19, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Sounded like a good one from the boys from Oak Hill. Congrats to those seniors for back to back sectionals and for giving a very good Piketon team a run for their money.

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

Burg update?

jungleman
Riding the Bench

Post by jungleman »

hey regulator, are you some in-mature acting kid who thinks he an adult?I am proud of the way the oaks played.I was only saying a few plays that hurt there chances but you do have to take a chance sometimes.An i am sure there coach knows his players better than you think you do.Also i'm sure not every high school kid has faced a 90 mph, but with farmer struggling[my opinon] if you give the take sign,those swings dont happen.But thats hindsight,and the over throw from catcher to pitcher that scored run,yell i know the batter hit double after that but if runner is still on 3rd nothing says the pitcher is going to throw same pitch, he might have throwed a curve that batter grounded out , i mean you never know.and the laughing stock of soc and scioto co.well go back to the first sentence.

jungleman
Riding the Bench

Post by jungleman »

by the way congrats to piketon and good luck against westfall

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

Burg up 6-0 in the 6th Moore has a no hitter going

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Burg wins 6-0. Moore with a no hitter with a lot of K's, was very impressive. Fed Hocking had one bad inning, but their pitcher threw very well and the SS had a nice game.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Congrats to the Pirates on the win.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

Funny.

I would recommend coach wright pick up burg twice, waverly twice, valley twice....wait a minute.... :razz:

Congrats to burg. 3 Svc schools stay alive, 2 soc schools. Tvc took a hit today. Alex, Meigs, n fed hock go down by a combined 17-1 score.

Return to “Baseball”