River Valley 2013

BlizzardMan
S

River Valley 2013

Post by BlizzardMan »

What's it look like this year for the Raiders? Do they have enough for a JV?

RVer4life
Waterboy

Re: River Valley 2013

Post by RVer4life »

They are gonna finish in the top three in the league easy. I say they win at least 11 games. Things are looking bright. Go Raiders!!!

Duckhook
Waterboy

Post by Duckhook »

Come on, seriously? Top three? No way they hang with any ovc, Fairland, South Point, Chesapeake? Come on also 11 wins I don't beleive it. Won't happen, but I'll give you points on you positivity.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

RVer4life wrote:They are gonna finish in the top three in the league easy. I say they win at least 11 games. Things are looking bright. Go Raiders!!!
I'm interested to see what you think the league standings will finish at. I say they win maybe 5 or 6 because I know they have a couple of deouble headers they could sweep in VC and Waterford who are both way down. I don't know who they can beat in the league this year. Just about every team should be improved. I say RV finishes 5th or 6th in the OVC. Very little pitching depth.

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

I agree blizzard man. 5 or 6 is. tops. They will definitely not out coach anyone. Jeffers couldn't outcoach a good T-ball coach. They need BEVO on staff. His knowledge and expertise could win them 15 games.

Return to “Baseball”