SOC

Underdog_16
Waterboy

SOC

Post by Underdog_16 »

Has there been any SOC players announced yet?
IF so what players got what?

BadVlad27
JV Team

Re: SOC

Post by BadVlad27 »

Pierce Knisley of Waverly won the Pitcher of the year

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

On Tuesday, I asked about when the conference was going to release the all-SOC teams.

When the state baseball tournament is over was the answer I got.

Just for everyone's information in expecting them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:

burgbacker
Riding the Bench

Post by burgbacker »

The league has ALWAYS waited until the last team was out of the tournament before releasing post season awards. Nothing new there.

osu
Freshman Team

Post by osu »

Any word on who made soc yet

osu
Freshman Team

Post by osu »

How about all-district. Any news

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

For Oak Hill,

Kyle Cox was 2nd-team Division III all-Southeast District East (Divisions 2, 3 and 4 divided into West and East).

Cox was 1st-team all-SOC and Garrin Stiltner was 2nd-team all-SOC.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:

osu
Freshman Team

Post by osu »

Thanks. Where did you find it.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Coach Wright sent me the all-district info, and the SOC all-league teams I got Monday night.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

badger
Riding the Bench

Post by badger »

Return to “Baseball”