SEOAL outlook for 2008

questionmark
All Conference

Re: SEOAL outlook for 2008

Post by questionmark »

With All The Records Above:
I can see a +- 1 game for each team...

Meaning, I have Athens at (10-2)...
So they could possibly be finishing either (11-1 or 9-3) or the original giving the +-1 game...

This could be a factor say Athens turns out to take a -1 and Warren turns out to take a +1... Then both would be at (9-3) and sharing the North Title...

Same thing for the South...
Portsmouth at (9-3) and Gallia at (8-4)...
The Trojans take the -1 and The Blue Devils take the +1.
Each then land at in a flipflop with the Blue Devils in first and the Trojans in second...

It should be a great, fun season a head...

(this is simply just opinion, so feel free to disagree)

cavalier11
Riding the Bench

Post by cavalier11 »

Chillicothe at 6-6??? good luck with that one, and portsmouth at 9-3?? same there

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

cavalier11 wrote:Chillicothe at 6-6??? good luck with that one, and portsmouth at 9-3?? same there

You must have a crystal ball ....lol

cavalier11
Riding the Bench

Post by cavalier11 »

No?? Not a crystal ball but portsmouth has already lost two league games to Chillicothe and Ironton, they have to play those teams twice more. So, they won't go 9-3 in my opinion, 6-6 is more like it. And, as far as Chillicothe goes, they have more talent then a 6-6 league record, thats just a given, ive seen them play.

bluedevilpride
Riding the Bench

Post by bluedevilpride »

I would have to say at this point in a young season Zanesville is still the team to beat in the North. You can't be the best until you beat the best. I will hold my opinions on Athens until they play the blue devils. I would also not count out Warren after seeing what I thought was a great HS game against Zanesville this week. Warren and Zanesville will win some games on experience alone question for both is how long can the pitching last. We will find out soon but both are hitting the cover off the ball.

Return to “Baseball”