Freshman Team

Re: TOP SOPHOMORES

Post by belpreboy92 »

i dont really know much about him but ive heard he is solid

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

Harrison Martin of Waverly will be one of the best players in the area in '09!

falcon_2010
Waterboy

Post by falcon_2010 »

i agree with everyone aaron oesch is a great ballplayer...i have played baseball with him since the 8th grade and he has showed a tremendous amount of improvement he is definately the best junior around here..by the way hes not a sophomore :lol:

bhseaglex12
Riding the Bench

Post by bhseaglex12 »

eagle7 wrote:Is jesse Whittington any good I heard he had a good season last year

Yes jesse whittington is good. he makes good contact with the bat and is a good fielder. id look for him and a few other freshman on belpre's baseball team to make an impact on the season.

Eagle 10
Waterboy

Post by Eagle 10 »

Freshman coming out for Belpre

Corey Law - switch hitter, speed, and probably the best fielder not afraid of the ball

Jacob Sprigg- good catcher and really has developed his game after last year, starting to run the bases hard, as catcher he can stop alot of balls, arm is developing and will as he grows

Jesse Whittington- one of the smartest players, when he is on he can hurt ya

Wes Hatfield - good contact hitter, once he builds more strength he will be a assasin on the mound

Drew Nestor - good ball player, great pitcher, lacking with the bat, bad attitude problem

There maybe more but these are the ones I have seen play.

belpreboy92
Freshman Team

Post by belpreboy92 »

This is the "Top Sophmores" topic not freshman.

eagle7
Riding the Bench

Post by eagle7 »

your right belpreboy :lol:

chssoccer41
Waterboy

Post by chssoccer41 »

clay has a pair of soph's that are contact hitters, can hit the long ball and are good defenders. and both haven't played in 3 years. if they do as good as they did the last year they played, they will be like manny and big poppi use to be :122246

rosemounter
Waterboy

Post by rosemounter »

whats the names?

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Tyler Proctor from Warren Local is easily the best sophomore in the area. After having a solid but injury filled freshman season, Tyler put up crazy numbers for Beverly Lowell Legion for a kid that young. No one who followed his season can argue this point. His hitting and pitching is outstanding and fielding is solid. He is truely a special talent.

chssoccer41
Waterboy

Post by chssoccer41 »

jon valintine, he is about 6' 1", he can play ball, fast, and a good contact hitter.alson is stronger then he looks. and i think the other one is a soph named crumm, not sure on the first name, but seen him play a couple years ago, good contact hitter, very strong, and one of the faster big guys.(transfered to phs to play football, but came back to clay)

chssoccer41
Waterboy

Post by chssoccer41 »

jon valintine, he is about 6' 1", he can play ball, fast, and a good contact hitter.alson is stronger then he looks. and i think the other one is a soph named crumm, not sure on the first name, but seen him play a couple years ago, good contact hitter, very strong, and one of the faster big guys.(transfered to phs to play football, but came back to clay)

rosemounter
Waterboy

Post by rosemounter »

well thats good to know that they are playing. the crumm boys name is aaron and he has a good looking sister in rosemount.lol

chssoccer41
Waterboy

Post by chssoccer41 »

very funny, but we are talking about baseball, not sisters

Return to “Baseball”