MINFORD FALCONS AT SOUTH WEBSTER JEEPS APRIL 2ND

thenino
Freshman Team

MINFORD FALCONS AT SOUTH WEBSTER JEEPS APRIL 2ND

Post by thenino »

The Mighty Minford Falcons travel to South Webster tomorrow to take on the Jeeps. I don't really know a lot about Websters team this year. Anyone have any info on them?

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: MINFORD FALCONS AT SOUTH WEBSTER JEEPS APRIL 2ND

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I know that the Jeeps beat Notre Dame today. Thats all I know about them. I'd say they won't be much of a problem for the Falcons. I look for Minford to continue the winning ways and notch victory number 2 !

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

FalconFan wrote:I know that the Jeeps beat Notre Dame today. Thats all I know about them. I'd say they won't be much of a problem for the Falcons. I look for Minford to continue the winning ways and notch victory number 2 !

Sounds good to me. I wouldn't underestimate the Jeeps though because I personally thought that Huntington-Ross had no chance today against the Falcons but I obviously was wrong, as H-R had the lead late in the game. I do agree though that if the Falcons play up to their potential, and limit the errors they have had in their first two games, they should be able to pull of the victory.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

thenino wrote:
FalconFan wrote:I know that the Jeeps beat Notre Dame today. Thats all I know about them. I'd say they won't be much of a problem for the Falcons. I look for Minford to continue the winning ways and notch victory number 2 !

Sounds good to me. I wouldn't underestimate the Jeeps though because I personally thought that Huntington-Ross had no chance today against the Falcons but I obviously was wrong, as H-R had the lead late in the game. I do agree though that if the Falcons play up to their potential, and limit the errors they have had in their first two games, they should be able to pull of the victory.

The only way that the Jeeps can win is if they can "sumonthehighheat" on every play. Otherwise, it will be a long night in South Webster.

red ninja
Waterboy

Post by red ninja »

I hope to see some hot bats from the falcons tonight just as they were last night. I expect Oesch to start tonight on the mound and then bring in Johnson or Martin for relief. Good luck Falcons.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Any results on this game yet?

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Any results on this game yet?

Minford won 11-5. There were some errors that made it intersting for awhile, but this game could have easily been 11-0, 14-0, etc. Oesch picked up the win, with Farmer closing it out. South Webster did have some nice defensive plays that saved some runs. Jeremiah "Bullfrog" Johnson blew the game wide open for Minford with a bases loaded triple. Keenan Havens and Robbie Matheny some nice rips, too.

Good job Falcons. 2-1 on the season. The next game is against Oak Hill on Friday.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

The Falcons picked up a key SOC II win tonight and now move to 2-1 on the year. Nice pitching by Oesch in his debut. Farmer pitched well to close the game out. Hats off to "Torch" Johnson once again as he came through with a clutch triple to blow the game wide open. Keep up the good work Falcons !!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Congrats to the Falcons on the win.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

wolfenbaker wrote:Just reading back through some posts, saw here Farmer closed this one but I thought I read earlier he pitched all of the Zane T game. Is that correct?

Yes, that is correct.. Oesch got into a little trouble late in this game and Coach Martin brought Farmer in for a few innings at the end.

wolfenbaker
Waterboy

Post by wolfenbaker »

Just reading back through some posts, saw here Farmer closed this one but I thought I read earlier he pitched all of the Zane T game. Is that correct?

Return to “Baseball”