Belpre @ Meigs

marauderfan
Riding the Bench

Belpre @ Meigs

Post by marauderfan »

It was a cold and rainy night at Rock Springs, but Meigs came on strong to get the win over Belpre tonight, in 5 innings, with a score of 13-1. Austin Dunfee was on the mound for Meigs. Belpre's bullpen seemed to struggle tonight, with many pitching changes during the game. Congrats. on the win marauders.

JoeGatto
JV Team

Re: Belpre @ Meigs

Post by JoeGatto »

Was this the first game for the Marauders?

marauderfan
Riding the Bench

Post by marauderfan »

This was their second game. They played their first game the night before @ Ripley. Ripley won that one 8-4 I believe. I wasn't at that game. Due to the bad weather we have been having, they did not get to play even one scrimmage, so I hope the marauders can hit the ground running, and get in their groove early.

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

Hats off to Meigs, they came ready to play. Some of Belpre's players need to have their mothers make sure they are dressed propperly for cold weather before they are allowed out to play. The only bright spots for Belpre, were some defensive plays in the outfield by Waderker and Logue, and some hitting by some of the younger players.

Belpre players: you guys are better than that; it's time for you Senior leaders to take charge and get serious about becoming a winning team. There is too much nonsense going on at practice, and not near enough focus and hard work;" You play like you practice", and that was pretty obvious last night.

marauderfan
Riding the Bench

Post by marauderfan »

Seems like there must not have been too many fans at the game to share there thoughts about this one.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Great job Meigs.
Hopefully you do even better the next time out.

Return to “Baseball”