Wheelersburg vs Alexander

burggrad82
Freshman Team

Wheelersburg vs Alexander

Post by burggrad82 »

Sat double header does anyone know alexanders record or anything about them?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Wheelersburg vs Alexander

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I tried to see if there was any info on the schools web site and there's nothing there.

Good luck to the boys. I may try to make it up to the games if I can.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Let's put it this way. Federal Hocking has beaten up on teams that have defeated Alexander. That's not to say Alex couldn't beat FH, and FH was missing a top player against the Burg. However, Wheelersburg should take two with a fair amount of ease tomorrow.

burggrad82
Freshman Team

Post by burggrad82 »

found this in the wellston paper

has been a different story so far this year, as Wellston now stands at 5-2 overall and 3-1 in the TVC-Ohio, while Alexander fell to 1-5 and 1-4 in conference play.

Lets hope for a dry day and 2 competitive games

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Rain cancelled the games today. Sometimes, its not bad to take a day or two away from the game and get refocused. ;-)

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

That is probably a good thing for Alexander as hot as the Pirates are right now.

They now need to focus on SW on Monday and Waverly on Wednesday. Burg struggled against Waverly in the first meeting, so the rematch should be a dandy.

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

The Waverly game is going to be on Tuesday now. Wednesday we are heading to Columbus to watch Ohio State play Akron (featuring Burg grad Brandon White).

volsfan
Freshman Team

Post by volsfan »

Catch24, there is actually going to be two games on Wed with Akron vs Ohio State, first one starting at 4:00 going 7 innings, and the next game playing 9 innings

Hopefully we will get to see former Alexander's Jake Hale pitch for Ohio State, along with Brandon for Akron either in the OF or catching

Bryan went up over the weekend and helped Brandon with his hitting ,lol, and he was able to hit a 3 run HR about 400 feet, Bryan said..it hit off the top of the 400 foot sign and went over, Bryan yelled at him to get in the weight room, as a close loving brother would!

Rare that two games are played through the week, should be a great night for Div 1 baseball, and all for $5, heck I think we paid 6 bucks each time we traveled to Greenup Co, and we didn't even get to see the cheerleaders perform!

Nice of you guys to allow the players to go up and have some fun and watch some college baseball.

Next field trip hopefully to watch Newman and the Rockies!! I am in for that one! Probably a little more than 5 bucks though

Return to “Baseball”