Freshman Team

Minford vs. Waverly 4/28

Post by thenoose »

Thoughts and comments on this match-up

BULDOG
All Conference

Re: Minford vs. Waverly 4/28

Post by BULDOG »

This should be a dandy. Waverly is a solid ball club and hits the ball very well. Minford will have to be at the top of their game to win this one. Both teams cannot make too many mistakes in this game or they will be doomed.

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

I agree.If Minford wants to win this one, they better lace up the cleats nice and tight, and come out ready to play.I think the falcons could come away with a win if they would just keep their heads in the game and don't get down on themselves.GOOD LUCK FALCONS!!

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Good luck to Minford.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Is the game at Waverly?

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

WOW!!! What a game. The Falcons entered the bottom of the seventh inning down 2-1. With 2 on and two out, Aaron Oesch hit a walkoff homerun putting the Falcons on the smiling side of the scoreboard. The final was 4-2. Tremendous pitching effort by Farmer tonight as well. Good win for the Falcons tonight.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's being somewhat clutch, LOL.

Congrats to the Falcons on what sounds like a great win.

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

FalconFan wrote:WOW!!! What a game. The Falcons entered the bottom of the seventh inning down 2-1. With 2 on and two out,

Not to mention there were also 2 strikes, I believe. It came down to batter versus pitcher and obviously the batter won this time. Minford has matured as a team after some recent events and it is showing from 1-15 on this team as all the players have contributed in the past several victories.

danicalifornia wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's being somewhat clutch, LOL.

Ya think?!?! :-D

Minford is now 17-3 on the year, with Portsmouth West next on the schedule Wednesday in Falcon land. Great job Falcons!

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

Cant forget to mention the defense in this game. Both teams played spectacular defense. I dont think there was one error. Roberson and Farmer pitched awesome games. Gotta give it up to the SOPHOMORE Aaron Oesch with his blast. Talk about clutch. Good luck tigers keep your heads up you played a heck of a game, sometimes thats the way the chips fall. Good luck falcons and welcome the Senators to muletown with giving them a loss.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Great win by the Falcons. Just what they needed heading into the final week of the season. As I said before Waverly is a solid ball club and Roberson is an excellent pitcher as is Farmer.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Congrats to the Falcons on pikcing up a big win last night.

Return to “Baseball”