Ironton Senior league

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Re: Ironton Senior league

Post by RiverRatRay »

Ironton scored one run in the bottom of the 5th to tie the score. Indian Valley now batting in the top of the 6th. Score Indian Valley 1 Ironton 1

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Indian Valley rallied for 4 runs in the top of the 6th to take a 5-1 lead over Ironton.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Ironton has scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 6th so far and the score is now 5-4. Ironton has a runner on first with one out and are still batting.

Strong side
Riding the Bench

Post by Strong side »

RRR any news ?

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I'm posting it as it comes in to me.

Strong side
Riding the Bench

Post by Strong side »

thanks ray i appreciate it.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

The score is 5-4 Indian Valley in the bottom of the 7th. Ironton is at bat and has one out and no one on. I'll post the final as soon as I know.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Ironton loses to Indian Valley 5-4. Indian Valley moves on to Peru, Illinois to the USA Regional. Congrats and Good Luck to the Senior League of Indian Valley. Congrats and what a season for the Senior Leaguer's of Ironton.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Congrats to all the Coaches and Players,way to represent!!

sballfan2010
Freshman Team

Post by sballfan2010 »

Congrats to the Ironton Senior League.

5yrdpnlty
Waterboy

Post by 5yrdpnlty »

All I can say is what a memory!!!!! The Ironton and Coal Grove boys gave it all they had. They absolutely played their hearts out. What a fun week had by players and parents; also a few fans making the trip daily. The Ironton Little League couldn't have treated they boys any better than they did. They came so close, but state runners up is sure something to be proud of. I bet we will see these boys back there next year. Way to GO!!!!

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

I couldn't agree more 5 yard. what a week! Watched a lot of baseball and had a lot of fun. these guys will have these memorys forever! They also got some very valuable experience for next year. Only lose 2 players off this team.A big thanks to the Ironton Little League, The boys were treated great!

theone
Waterboy

Post by theone »

Who does Ironton loose next year? What positions did they play? What are the details of the 7th inning? Next year may be the year!!

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Ironton loses Josh Pancake and Pierce Reeves. Pancake was the starting SS and Reeves was an outfielder and used often as a pinch runner.

There were very few details about Ironton's 7th inning. First batter made an out. Second batter reached on an error but was later erased on the bases. Next batter flew out to end the game.

As many have already stated, Ironton had a great run and should be proud of what they accomplished. There is no shame in losing to Indian Valley. They were the defending state champ and an excellent team. Ironton just lost to a great team by one run on two occassions.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

I heard that the indian valley team was the same team(8 out of 9 starters)
that wheelersburg played in the state tourny this past year in the regionals. wheelersburg won by a run in that contest.

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

Great job Ironton Senior League All-Stars!

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

Just read where indian valley won the regional tourny, outscoring their opponents 38-18 over the tourny.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Indian Valley is 0-2 in the World Series. It looks like they have run into 2 really good teams so far.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Indian Valley beat Lithuania today. They can still make the semifinals if they win their next game.

PLEASANTFLYER
JV Team

Post by PLEASANTFLYER »

looks like indian valley got edged out in a tie breaker as 3 teams were tied at 2-2 record in pool play. the tie breaker was defensive runs allowed per inning and indian valley was second ofthe 3 .

Return to “Baseball”