all districts

trackstarnd
Waterboy

all districts

Post by trackstarnd »

when do the all districts and all soc's selctions come out?

BULDOG
All Conference

Re: all districts

Post by BULDOG »

SOC was selected this past saturday but probably will not be officially released for a couple weeks.

Not sure when the district selections will take place.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

I heard a rumor that Martin from Minford won the SOC coach of the year. If that is true what a travesty. Coach Estep from the Burg guides his team to an undefeated league season, but yet he is not labled the coach of the year.

Just goes to show why they are a joke in the first place.

This is only a rant if in fact it is true.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:I heard a rumor that Martin from Minford won the SOC coach of the year. If that is true what a travesty. Coach Estep from the Burg guides his team to an undefeated league season, but yet he is not labled the coach of the year.

Just goes to show why they are a joke in the first place.

This is only a rant if in fact it is true.

Thats odd because I heard that Coach Estep won coach of the year honors.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Rumors... That is all they are.

Again I believe the offical release is a couple weeks away.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Rumors are pretty lame. Just like the album by Fleetwood Mac. Lame.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

If it is a rumor, then I will delete my post when it is made official and FalconFan, I have to agree with you on the Fleetwood Mac album. Very Lame.LOL

I just hope the Minford faithful on here don't jump down my throat, because if it is true, I would like one of them to explain to me why he should win coach of the year.

Don't get me wrong, he is a great coach. He is a great teacher of the game, having played at the upper levels himself.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:If it is a rumor, then I will delete my post when it is made official and FalconFan, I have to agree with you on the Fleetwood Mac album. Very Lame.LOL

I just hope the Minford faithful on here don't jump down my throat, because if it is true, I would like one of them to explain to me why he should win coach of the year.

Don't get me wrong, he is a great coach. He is a great teacher of the game, having played at the upper levels himself.

Alright! Something we agree on. lol.......In all seriousness, I think that Coach Estep is the most deserving candidate for coach of the year. I mean, no other team was better in this section of Ohio than Wheelersburg and what he has done with the baseball program at Wheelersburg is great. Probably the best high school baseball team I have ever seen in person. Yes, Coach Martin is a great coach but, this year the honor HAS to go to Coach Estep.

sportfolio
JV Team

Post by sportfolio »

The all-district teams for the Southeast District will likely be announced in a week or so -- the district all-star game isn't being held until June 9 which is later than it has been in the past.

Return to “Baseball”