GOOD LUCK TO WHEELERSBURG!!!!!

burgboy
Freshman Team

Re: GOOD LUCK TO WHEELERSBURG!!!!!

Post by burgboy »

do you buy the tickets at the gate, and do u thing that there will be tuckets avalible? If its like basketball you wont be able to buy them at the gate. thanks

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Team is on their way to Columbus now. I can say they seem to be calm, focused on the task at hand and enjoying the experience.

Rumor has it they were led out of Wheelersburg by the fire department and a large caravan.

I have said it before and will continue to say that I am so proud of this team and their accomplishments as is the entire Wheelersburg community. They are a special group of young men. They have taken the high expectations of the community and themselves and lived up to these expectations and the pressure. They are now 2 games away from reaching their final goal and etching there spot in Ohio state and Wheelersburg HS baseball history. How fitting would it be for them to bring home a state championship in the final school year at the old high school. This has been a dream for these young men since the days of little league and since the loss to Zane Trace last season in the district finals.

Good Luck tomorrow fellas and cherish this moment. Have fun and enjoy it as this experience does not happen very often to very many HS athletes. Seniors lead your team as you have so many times this season. Once again focus on the task at hand, support your teammates and do the little things that win us ball games. You are a great bunch of young men!

GO PIRATES!

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

I'm headin out at 7 am, hoping to see the Pirates play to their abilities. have to head home for a dance recitial friday night so if they win could be a trip back up for saturday! Glad gas is only 4 dollars a gallon LOL.

Good luck Pirates from Ironton!!!

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Wave if you pass me. 7am is when we will be starting out but my sister will probably drive (my car is at the repair shop) and she drives slower than molasses so though we will start 15 minutes closer, you will probably get there before me.

I am just glad that the kids have the first game tomorrow. Hopefully they drink LOTS of water!!!! Should be a scorcher.

pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

I probably won't see you as I'll hopefully be asleep cause I'm working tonight. So if you see someone with their pillow and blanket don't blow the horn !

GOOD LUCK BURG!

Concessionlady
Freshman Team

Post by Concessionlady »

I can't be there, so drrabbit take some good pictures and hope you send them to me. I wish the these young men the BEST OF LUCK. They deserve it. They have worked hard to get to where they are. GO BURG! BRING HOME A WIN and I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

5-1 badin bottom of 3

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Thank you for the kind words bucknut23. Yes, dad is very proud, not only of D but of all the young men in orange and black.

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Glad to hear from you Mike!! Again, congratulations on a terrific high school athletic career for your son. I'll try to get down to some Post 23 games this summer.

How do you function with Odle around?

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

He is not around. I have only seen him a few times since he retired. Keep your partner in crime straight for me.

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

Didn't Coach Odle move to Florida too? After his SSU stint I thought he moved down there.

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

My mistake on the typing -- it should have read "without" Odle around !! He is in Florida already and working on a golf course.

Return to “Baseball”