what are some thoughts on piketon baseball for this season?

LIGHTSOUT
Riding the Bench

Re: what are some thoughts on piketon baseball for this seas

Post by LIGHTSOUT »

I agree with the attitude check comment. Haven't watched the Farmer kid play baseball but definitely has bad attitude in basketball. He is a hothead. Of course all of this is just my opinion and observation.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

LIGHTSOUT wrote:I agree with the attitude check comment. Haven't watched the Farmer kid play baseball but definitely has bad attitude in basketball. He is a hothead. Of course all of this is just my opinion and observation.
Real Classy. If your an adult shame on you. If your a kid your jealous. Real Brave to stand behind a fake name and bash a high school kid.

Tdriver64
Waterboy

Post by Tdriver64 »

mikepike wrote:Throw it under his chin? Really? Whatever happened to giving the other guy a "Good hit" when he rocked one? That's what we did back in the day. Now, if the kid stood there admiring himself after hitting one, like they do in the major, then all bets are off.

Piketon will do fine. Gene having Farmer on a pitch count is a wise thing to do. He probably has all of them on pitch counts. But I doubt he sets his rotation up to ensure Farmer avoids the tough opponents. That's a moronic thing to say.
Trust me its not a moronic statement just watch!!!!

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

On what facts do you base your statement on?

LIGHTSOUT
Riding the Bench

Post by LIGHTSOUT »

bengalfan76 wrote:
LIGHTSOUT wrote:I agree with the attitude check comment. Haven't watched the Farmer kid play baseball but definitely has bad attitude in basketball. He is a hothead. Of course all of this is just my opinion and observation.
Real Classy. If your an adult shame on you. If your a kid your jealous. Real Brave to stand behind a fake name and bash a high school kid.

Get over it bengalfan76. I believe this site is here for thoughts and opinions not to be bashed for sharing those. Like I said in my post, which you must have ignored, I said "this is just my opinion and observation".

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

once-a-piston wrote:
charliehustle wrote:Something is lacking just a bit with Farmer . Last year at va kid from Portsmouth sent one over the scoreboard . Farmer greeted him at homeplate laughing and shook the kids hand . Im sure pro scouts and d1 colleges would have been real impressed .
Well let's see, was this his sophomore year (16 yrs old). I believe so. Don't be a hater T Fred. I'm sure he feels a lot of pressure from an a** like you. So glad to see that mature adults realize zach is a young man that has a huge amount of talent and needs support not trash talk. GROW UP.

Never once said a bad word about him , can you read idiot ? Just a little constructive critisism .

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

radio announcer ??

EasternDscout
Riding the Bench

Post by EasternDscout »

I don't think it matters what the kids attitude is like, he is the best 17 year old pitcher in the whole country, I don't think he'll have trouble with southeasternohio batters

EasternDscout
Riding the Bench

Post by EasternDscout »

Also, can someone link me to a schedule for this season?

iknow
Freshman Team

Post by iknow »

Can't wait for the Piketon/Adena match-up in week one! The talking will be done on the field!!

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

EasternDscout wrote:Also, can someone link me to a schedule for this season?
Piketons Baseball schedule is on this site under schedules

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

this is for (ONCE A PISTON) WHOEVER YOU ARE. this is tfred and you seem to have me confused with charlie hustle. i dont hide behind a screen name i have my own name on this site so get your facts strait !!! i didn't bad mouth zach farmer or any other kid on this site. despite your opinion of me i don't do things like that !! as far as me being an as* on the radio, well thats your call and i don't understand it but if you have a real beef with me talk to me face to face ok?? i think zach has a real chance to make it to the big dance so good luck zach. if you truly knew me up close and personal i don't think you would have thought i would run any kid down period !!!

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

sorry guys, i wrote 2 posts bc i thot the first one didn't take !!!

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Best of luck to Piketon this year. I am sure Coach B. Will have his troops playing fundamental ball.

highandtight
Freshman Team

Post by highandtight »

Fellas lets remember this is southeastern ohio we're talking about. I would agree that he may be the best 17 year old in our area, but the country, WOW. That would make him a top five pick a year from June? I hope so but doubt it.

iknow
Freshman Team

Post by iknow »

http://www.perfectgame.org

Perfect Game USA's Player Rating System
10 = Potential very high draft pick, Top DI in the nation prospect

Zach Farmer
PG Grade: 10.0

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

highandtight wrote:Fellas lets remember this is southeastern ohio we're talking about. I would agree that he may be the best 17 year old in our area, but the country, WOW. That would make him a top five pick a year from June? I hope so but doubt it.

Thanks im glad someone else pointed that out , im in enough trouble lol. Really you can make a case he's not even the best player in the svc. Still a really good player .

apples
Waterboy

Post by apples »

The young mans awards and achievements speak for themselves!!

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

charliehustle wrote:
highandtight wrote:Fellas lets remember this is southeastern ohio we're talking about. I would agree that he may be the best 17 year old in our area, but the country, WOW. That would make him a top five pick a year from June? I hope so but doubt it.

Thanks im glad someone else pointed that out , im in enough trouble lol. Really you can make a case he's not even the best player in the svc. Still a really good player .

Hahahahahahahhahahahaa

John Carter
Waterboy

Post by John Carter »

tjfrederick wrote:this is for (ONCE A PISTON) WHOEVER YOU ARE. this is tfred and you seem to have me confused with charlie hustle. i dont hide behind a screen name i have my own name on this site so get your facts strait !!! i didn't bad mouth zach farmer or any other kid on this site. despite your opinion of me i don't do things like that !! as far as me being an as* on the radio, well thats your call and i don't understand it but if you have a real beef with me talk to me face to face ok?? i think zach has a real chance to make it to the big dance so good luck zach. if you truly knew me up close and personal i don't think you would have thought i would run any kid down period !!!
Your own screen name on this site? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Only as of march 5 2012 :lol:

Return to “Baseball”