OVC 2009 Predictions

OVC Champion

Total votes: 0

groveyard08
Riding the Bench

Re: OVC 2009 Predictions

Post by groveyard08 »

mcstephen10 wrote:im pretty sure when wayno came in against south point last year he got rocked but im sure that happened to him a lot...

im pretty sure he didnt get rocked considering we beat you at your place and even had a guy come in and pitch for the 1st time all year :122245 :122245

mcstephen10
Riding the Bench

Post by mcstephen10 »

im pretty sure if u were there that it was juss a scrimmage when the kid pitched his first game all year cause we finished a game and both coaches wanted toplay 3 more innings for practice

groveyard08
Riding the Bench

Post by groveyard08 »

mcstephen10 wrote:im pretty sure if u were there that it was juss a scrimmage when the kid pitched his first game all year cause we finished a game and both coaches wanted toplay 3 more innings for practice

haha..i was at the game i played in it ..and just to correct myself the kid that started the game is the one that pitched for the 1st time..we beat sp and then the coaches wanted to play some extra innings because it was a finished game that was rained out!! dont act like i dnt know wat im talking ab !! im pretty sure my names tyler allen and i played and my friend taylor dean started that game pitching then murphy :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :lol: :lol:

mcstephen10
Riding the Bench

Post by mcstephen10 »

im just glad coal grove doesnt have the murphy dean connection this year... where are they going to college at?

#1_fan
Freshman Team

Post by #1_fan »

Tyler Allen u have no idea what your talkin about.. you never hit 85, and sparks will never come close to 85... i played him last year in senior league and high school.. and he is lucky to hit 75... i mean ya he is a good player n all, but he's not as good as you think.

Fairland with their senior leadership is gonna be tough, but goodluck to everyone.!

SportsMom
Freshman Team

Post by SportsMom »

Sparks was clocked between 83-85 last year !!!!! Besides speed doesnt always matter--it's the control !!!! and accuracy!!! Sparks is a heck of a ball player and there is quite a few in the ovc !!! All the trash talking doesnt really matter !!!! because he proves it come game time!!! and yes by the way I am sparks MOTHER!!

murphy,dean and allen will be missed on the team!!!! they were good ball players!!

balla4life
Riding the Bench

Post by balla4life »

gosh i wish my mommy would get on here and lie about how good i am. im sure wayney feels good that his mommy is his best fan!

groveyard08
Riding the Bench

Post by groveyard08 »

#1_fan wrote:Tyler Allen u have no idea what your talkin about.. you never hit 85, and sparks will never come close to 85... i played him last year in senior league and high school.. and he is lucky to hit 75... i mean ya he is a good player n all, but he's not as good as you think.

Fairland with their senior leadership is gonna be tough, but goodluck to everyone.!

ohh but i sure do my friend..just ask ole coach jones wat he clocked me at my sophomore year buddy..so dnt run ur mouth saying i dnt kno wat im talkin about!!
was u there with your radar ?? or wait u must be the kind of person who knows everything and gets on here and lets every1 kno how rediculously pathetic u are!

SportsMom
Freshman Team

Post by SportsMom »

GO BIG GROVE!!! you never know whats going to happen til the season is here!!! Fairland is going to be tough to beat but anything is possible !
and I Hope I am my sons biggest fan!!! nothing wrong with that!!!! GO BIG GROVE!
and T. Allen could throw some heat!!!

balla4life
Riding the Bench

Post by balla4life »

i would actually be embarassed if my mom would do this but okay. :roll:

SportsMom
Freshman Team

Post by SportsMom »

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!! really don't care what you think!!!

groveyard08
Riding the Bench

Post by groveyard08 »

balla4life wrote:i would actually be embarassed if my mom would do this but okay. :roll:

haha..ur mom would do the same if she wasnt embarassed of her kid!

SportsMom
Freshman Team

Post by SportsMom »

THANK YOU GROVEYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

groveyard08
Riding the Bench

Post by groveyard08 »

and actually i heard that wayno was just recently clocked at 88 the other day

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

If he throws 88 this year he must have taken steroids. Like mommy said it's not how hard your throw but where you throw it. The dragons simple have more talent hitting and pitching than anyone in the OVC. It is not even close. If this team does not make a deep run come tourny time something is seriously wrong. IMO

groveyard08
Riding the Bench

Post by groveyard08 »

like i said before also...speed dont always matter

ChessyFan09
Freshman Team

Post by ChessyFan09 »

im just really tired of everyone talking crap, i play at chesapeake and even I think Fairland will win the OVC, they have great hitting and good pitching, Thackston and Burcham are both good pitchers as well as Easterling and Godby, and they can sure swing a stick, that's why im glad Thackston will probably be playing in college with next year, but i also agree that Seagraves is very talented but he cant carry an entire team, and im really tired of you CG people, Sparks doesnt throw 85-90, even if he did, it wouldnt matter because he couldnt hit the side of a barn, sorry everyone else in the OVC, i just dont know much about you, but Im gonna agree with my Chessy fans and say Zimmerman is a good pitcher, and JL, youve never even faced him so you wouldnt know, but Cole coming back helps Fairland a lot as well, putting Jordan back at second base where he feels comfortable, but back to the point of the poll
Fairland wins the OVC, but with 2 losses, 1 to Chesapeake, the other to South Point

mcstephen10
Riding the Bench

Post by mcstephen10 »

i dont think chesapeake has a chance to beat fairland ... and nobody cares wat ur tired of.

theone
Waterboy

Post by theone »

I've read through the posts, I'm tired of seeing a player and his mother on here fighting with their own TEAM. :oops:

UpTownHOyas
Waterboy

Post by UpTownHOyas »

groveyard08 wrote:and actually i heard that wayno was just recently clocked at 88 the other day

Well I guess we'll see tonight, if the hornets decide to throw Mr. Wayne himself . If so I'd love to see him throw 88 mph. I just don't see him being that fast.

Return to “Baseball”