Freshman Team

Re: Portsmouth Post 23 Roster

Post by bulkmove »

Did they play today? Any stats?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I wouldnt think they would even be able to play today, with Burg going to State in baseball?

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

they do have a few other kids to fill the lineup that dont play for burg. lol

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

They played Sat. in Chillicothe against Post 757 won in 6innings 18-7 very good game. Then they traveled to Elkins, Wv for a 2 day stay, Sun was a wash out, Rain, suppost to play 2 games today just as soon I get a update Ill post them.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

SWbaseballFan wrote:they do have a few other kids to fill the lineup that dont play for burg. lol

yeah,,,,20 other kids that are not from Burg, from diddnt kbow who how many was on the bigger team

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Any word yet sendem?

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Well they only played one game yesterday, didnt catch which Post Team it was. We got beat 5-4. The 1st report that i got we was down 5-2 in the 5th an it stayed that way until the top of the 8th & 9th an had alittle rally an just came up just 1 short.

The team is back in action tonight with a DH at Minford High School field with Ceredo-Kenova starts at 5:30pm.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Looks like the boys in blue from Post 23 will need a boat to play tonight. I'll be out after the Burg baseball activites are over tonight if you play. Best of luck.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Haven't heard one way or the other on the ball games tonight. I would venture to say that they will not play cause of all of the rain today an there is more on the way, according to the weather channel. But if someone know for sure Please Post it!!!!

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Haven't heard one way or the other on the ball games tonight. I would venture to say that they will not play cause of all of the rain today an there is more on the way, according to the weather channel. But if someone know for sure Please Post it!!!!

Return to “Baseball”