09 Eastern Eagles Baseball

Fonzie
S

Re: 09 Eastern Eagles Baseball

Post by Fonzie »

I saw that Pierce has some type of soft cast at the Eastern basketball game, will this injury affect his pitching. I know last year he had an elbow injury that limited his time early in the season, I sure hope its nothing to serious. If someone could shed some light on this please do.

s&w 7
Riding the Bench

Post by s&w 7 »

[/quote]

Best of Luck to Coach Bowen and Bissel in the upcoming season, well until you guys play southern... lol :)[/quote]
I heard coach Bissel was at meigs now...I hate to see jake not play...he has looked like the knee still bothers him alot from what i have seen at his basketball games...hope he gets healthy for his senior year.

Michelangelo
Waterboy

Post by Michelangelo »

Easterns schedule is very impressive, should be very ready towards tourney time. Lynch's injury is a very big dissapointment, he's a great competitor and great leader, good luck to him in his recovery, but i wouldn't be surprised at all if we see him toward the end of the season.

eastern 2
Waterboy

Post by eastern 2 »

mt11 should u be in tutoring or something at this time...as we all can see u cant spell.
Eastern will be a tough game for anyone. They will be highly competitve with southern and fed for the tvc hocking. I still have my doubts about the rumor that jake isnt playing but we will just have to see.

Return to “Baseball”