SOC Baseball 08

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: SOC Baseball 08

Post by TrojanXplosion »

bengalfan76 wrote:Great opinion bub. :shock: Maybe if you were in the cages working your game as hard as you are your mouth you may just get by one of those Ross County teams. And have your AD call we could work in.lol That being said I have a lot of respect for the SOC II teams. I see lack of confidence still runs rampid down there.lol ;-) Good Luck Coach Martin, Estep, Schuler, and Dettwiller. I think Det need it the most. :lol:

There is no talking to you Bengals fans. You live in the past to much.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Nope If you check around I call em like I see em.lol
Last year the Bengals couldn't have won the Mac in Football. No Defense.

jeepgirl_4life
Riding the Bench

Post by jeepgirl_4life »

I was thinking there were more than 2 teams in the SOC this season. Maybe I'll check the banners hanging in the school to see if they have taken down the other 12 (?) or so during this reconfiguration. I guess there's only one needed now. The Burgford Parrots. nice

black76
JV Team

Post by black76 »

Agree Jeep...and yes, I heard West has a baseball coach now but have no idea who it is, and can't remember the name someone mentioned.

burggrad82
Freshman Team

Post by burggrad82 »

com'on falcon fan minford hasn't beat wheelersburg in baseball in years. minford has more or less the same team they had last year and so does the burg, same outcome as in the past wheelersburg will be undefeated in the soc again this year.
No disrespect to coach martin or the boys but the burg is loaded top to bottom and has without a doubt the best bench in the area.good luck to everyone this year in the soc look forward to the season, as for you bengalsfan we'll be taking care of you soon lol.....

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Bring it.lol
I have been scouting fall and at Martin/Schuler baseball school. :mrgreen:

can we intentially walk everyone?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

burggrad82 wrote:com'on falcon fan minford hasn't beat wheelersburg in baseball in years. minford has more or less the same team they had last year and so does the burg, same outcome as in the past wheelersburg will be undefeated in the soc again this year.
No disrespect to coach martin or the boys but the burg is loaded top to bottom and has without a doubt the best bench in the area.good luck to everyone this year in the soc look forward to the season, as for you bengalsfan we'll be taking care of you soon lol.....

I dont give a rats behind what Burg did to Minford last year. Minford will beat Wheelersburg THIS year and when they do, you will wish that you would have been wise and listened to me.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

YIPPPPPEEEEEE! :lol:

Well for what it is worth both teams need to take care each game on the schedule or it really doesn't matter now does it?

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

FalconFan: you are obviously a player. My advise to you would be to practice hard and let your play do your talking!! If you are not a player, then grow up.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Regulator wrote:FalconFan: you are obviously a player. My advise to you would be to practice hard and let your play do your talking!! If you are not a player, then grow up.

Why cant I be confident that Minford will beat Wheelersburg this year??? I dont need to grow up. I'm old enough as it is. You need to grow up and stop worrying so much about what I post.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :122246 :shock:

Whata ya say we get back on topic. You guys can hash this out by pm'ing each other.

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

GO BURGFORD PARROTS!! :122245

MinnyAckMack10
Freshman Team

Post by MinnyAckMack10 »

I'm confident that the Falcons will be near the top(1 or 2) of the SOCII again this year. I agree that every team needs to play EVERY game on the schedule. Minford/Burg baseball rivalry is great, and except for the past few years(not including last year) the games were handled by the Pirates. Minford just needs to bring confidence that they can win, and Burg just needs to be Burg and bring their A game(which they do consistently). Yip Yap, these forums are fun and what-not but just as in football it all comes down to off season work and preparation. Burg consistently fields good, if not great, teams and Minford is supporting one of the better teams they have had in years. Both games will be playoff caliber, and get each team ready for the tournaments. Butttt... Don't forget about Valley, Waverly, West, and Oak Hill among other teams. Win the SOC, and whether you do or not, Win in the playoffs.

Go Falcons!

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

In baseball, it is called the tournament. Not the playoffs.

burgboy
Freshman Team

Post by burgboy »

I think that the burg team has a LOT of talent this year. I think that they will win the SOC with a perfect record and even make a long tournment run.

Good luck burg :lol: :lol:

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

DO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pappy
Freshman Team

Post by pappy »

aren't the oaks solid?

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

pappy wrote:aren't the oaks solid?

I dont think they are horrible....

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

I can't see them being any good at baseball for some reason.. i don't really know why. lol

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

thenino wrote:

I can't see them being any good at baseball for some reason.. i don't really know why. lol

I think you will be surprised this year.

Return to “Baseball”