Scores

Championship
JV Team

Re: Scores

Post by Championship »

vchoops wrote:
f that groveport score is right thats not even right running the score up that bad ..... do something to make yourself get out .... thats just not right beating a lesser opponent that bad ... thats just my opinion i'm sure there's some reasoning behind it

What exactly would you like for Paint Valley to do? Should they run half way to a base and just stand there to be tagged out? Tell your kids to strike out on purpose?If I were coaching Groveport I wouldn't want that. That would make my team look worse than just getting beat bad. PV didn't run on pass balls, and only went one base at a time on any hit. I get sick of people getting on here and crying about how bad someone gets beat. Anyone who has been involved in athletics for very long has been on both ends of a lopsided score. It just happens and its not that big of deal.

By the way were you at the game or did you talk to anyone involved in the game?

I wasnt at the game nor do i know anyone involved all i am saying is that 38-1 is rediculous .... but if they were going one base at a time and not advancing on passed balls they did basically all they could do ... all i wanted to know was a reasoning behind beating an opponent that bad i wasnt crying about anything i realie there are good teams and there are not so good teams this happens its sports.

From 4/2:
South Point 8
Fairview 5

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

4/2

Ironton St. Joseph 9
Elliott County 1

tigersfan88
Varsity

Post by tigersfan88 »

Marietta - 2
Zanesville - 3

It was a tough one but Zanesville pulled out on top. Marietta had the game tying run coming around and wouldnt scored easily in the bottom of the 7th but he stepped on the base wrong and dropped and hurt his ankle.

vchoops
Freshman Team

Post by vchoops »

Championship,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry if I came across a little harsh. I think I misunderstood what you were trying to say. I just happen to know Paint Valley's coach, and know he would never do anything to try show any one up.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

Minford won last night against the South Webster Jeeps 11-5 I believe

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

vchoops wrote:Championship,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry if I came across a little harsh. I think I misunderstood what you were trying to say. I just happen to know Paint Valley's coach, and know he would never do anything to try show any one up.

It's fine i understand where you were coming from too ... I just know there is certain things that Paint Valley's coach must have done that slow down the scoring a bit ... i understand that some teams just cant help but score

South Point vs Spring Valley was cancelled not sure on a make up date

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Unioto 14
Paint Valley 4

Bouillion WP

4/2/08

Derf
Riding the Bench

Post by Derf »

4/2/08

Berne Union 7
Trimble 0

bigsportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by bigsportsfan »

4/3/08 Trimble opened league play hosting the miller falcons and come out with a win..
Trimble 5
Miller 0
Taylor Russell came away with a W and a shutout.

Return to “Baseball”