Wheelersburg Baseball 2011

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Wheelersburg Baseball 2011

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Burg lost to Lexington Catholic in a tourney at Greenup County.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Anybody have Waverly's overall and league record and Ross-Southeastern overall and league record? Gallipolis is supposed to play both today in a three-way session. Thanks.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Waverly snapped Gallia Academy's nine-game winning streak, 3-2 in eight innings at Ross-Southeastern Saturday afternoon. Gallipolis led Ross-Southeastern 5-0 early in the second game.

GAHS dropped to 13-3 on the year.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Gallipolis 11 Ross-Southeastern 1

Blue Devils improve to 14-3 overall.

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

Wheelersburg #1 seed plays winner of Ironton/South Point May 13 5p home game for the Burg.- Go Burg ;-)

eccedomusscientiae
Freshman Team

Post by eccedomusscientiae »

free safety wrote:Will someone please explain why Darrin Porter took down the batting cages inside the garage, now if it rains the boys have no place to hit. We still have two weeks, plus tournment it would be nice to have some place to go if it rains. I bet they wouldn't take down the baskets in the gym or the goal posts on the football field midway thru the season. Just another slap in the face to the baseball program. Our admin. has walked all over coach Estep for years now, it is time to start standing up to them. They do nothing but give him a hard time over everything he tries to do. I will say this about Mike Estep he is a family man first, a teacher second, and a coach third in that order.

What did Darin say to you, when you called him to ask him this question? I hope you had the courtesy to call him first, before posting his name on this chatboard. If he didnt answer you, you should call the AD. If no satisfaction there, call the Superintendant. Don't rely on hear say that often happens on this board.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Jottings wrote:Gallipolis 11 Ross-Southeastern 1

Blue Devils improve to 14-3 overall.
Jottings wrote:Waverly snapped Gallia Academy's nine-game winning streak, 3-2 in eight innings at Ross-Southeastern Saturday afternoon. Gallipolis led Ross-Southeastern 5-0 early in the second game.

GAHS dropped to 13-3 on the year.
Jottings wrote:Anybody have Waverly's overall and league record and Ross-Southeastern overall and league record? Gallipolis is supposed to play both today in a three-way session. Thanks.
I don't normally complain about the ridiculous amount of posts you make on other people's threads, but really, what is the point here? This is about Wheelersburg baseball only, not about Waverly, Southeastern, or Gallia Academy.

Congrats to Coach Estep and Wheelersburg on recieving yet another, #1 seed.

Bastogne
Freshman Team

Post by Bastogne »

Oak Hill 0
Pirates 6
Senior Night & Strike Out Cancer Night
Thanks to both teams and community for supporting the cause and the Massie family.
Pirates are now 17-1 and 10-0 on the season.

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

Burg Over Oak Hill tonight- at West tomorrow (maybe?), Valley Wednesday and Friday at Minford for a DH- Go Burg ;-)

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

danicalifornia....You just said what a lot of us thought about some of Jottings' posts. Thank you.

This is about 'Burg baseball.

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

eccedomusscientiae wrote:
free safety wrote:Will someone please explain why Darrin Porter took down the batting cages inside the garage, now if it rains the boys have no place to hit. We still have two weeks, plus tournment it would be nice to have some place to go if it rains. I bet they wouldn't take down the baskets in the gym or the goal posts on the football field midway thru the season. Just another slap in the face to the baseball program. Our admin. has walked all over coach Estep for years now, it is time to start standing up to them. They do nothing but give him a hard time over everything he tries to do. I will say this about Mike Estep he is a family man first, a teacher second, and a coach third in that order.

What did Darin say to you, when you called him to ask him this question? I hope you had the courtesy to call him first, before posting his name on this chatboard. If he didnt answer you, you should call the AD. If no satisfaction there, call the Superintendant. Don't rely on hear say that often happens on this board.
I would guess to say that coach may have told him it is ok to take it down being that the boys have a another very nice place to hit at and that would not interferere with his team by taking it down- just sayin

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

Wheelersburg at Valley tomorrow 5pm- Go Burg ;-) ;-)

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Burg#1 wrote:
eccedomusscientiae wrote:

I would guess to say that coach may have told him it is ok to take it down being that the boys have a another very nice place to hit at and that would not interferere with his team by taking it down- just sayin
indoors?

Bastogne
Freshman Team

Post by Bastogne »

Wheelersburg 7
Valley 3
Derek Moore picks up the win, going the distance. The score was 7-0 until the bottom of the 7th. Pirates are now 18-1/11-0.

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

Burg Looked good tonight- need to step of the defensive work a little other than that look good Go Burg ;-)

Bastogne
Freshman Team

Post by Bastogne »

Wheelersburg picked up two wins tonight. 6-2 and 11-1 (I believe) over Minford. Pirates capture SOC title.

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

Nice job Pirates- SOC Champs!!!!!!!-Hitting the ball well last night and hard, Monday at 5pm at West- Go Burg ;-)

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Did the Burg play Greenup today at home? I saw a few Greenup players eating at Wendys on my way to work around 5 PM as I went through the drive thru and was just curious.

Congrats to the Pirates players and coaching staff for another SOC II title. Great job everyone!!!

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

West Over Burg tonight 8-6, a lot of errors on the Burg and sorry to says this but umps both ways was not good in the field at all-especially the blown call at third tagging the runner on the back with the umps arms out to call the runner safe then changing his mind. Took burg out of a chance to score- Go Burg ;-)

Bastogne
Freshman Team

Post by Bastogne »

Greenup Co. 1
Wheelersburg 7
21-2, 13-1

Return to “Baseball”