Offical Topic of 2008 Southern Baseball

Sports_Man
Riding the Bench

Offical Topic of 2008 Southern Baseball

Post by Sports_Man »

Anyone have anything to say about this upcoming season?

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Should be promising. I look for Coach Lemley to have his players working hard in the offseason and ready to win another TVC Title.

longball315
Freshman Team

Post by longball315 »

who are all the pitchers for southern this up coming this season

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Probably Chapman, Harris, Kleski, Taylor, Riffle, ... never knoow who coach just may throw :)

Sports_Man
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports_Man »

I would say that is a accurate list as to who the pitchers will be. I think the loss of Johnson will have the biggest impact on the Tornadoes.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Sports_Man wrote:I would say that is a accurate list as to who the pitchers will be. I think the loss of Johnson will have the biggest impact on the Tornadoes.

True... I wish him the best of Luck At Rio

I know that the coach's and a few Southern Baseball players are elping out in the next few weeks on the field. Southens homeplate is being moved up 8 feet, Sauding (sp lol) the infield and putting a warning track in the outfield. The field is really going to look nice. Also getting a new clay mound. Cant wait to play on it this season!!!!!

Sports_Man
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports_Man »

I think that I will make my wat down to Rio and watch him play this year.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Sports_Man wrote:I think that I will make my wat down to Rio and watch him play this year.

let me know when you go, i may need a ride down. :)

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

RTN- This is just a courtesy post so it doesn't look like you two guys are the only people interested in this topic. Have a nice day. LOL

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

G W McLintock wrote:RTN- This is just a courtesy post so it doesn't look like you two guys are the only people interested in this topic. Have a nice day. LOL

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL thanks, i really appreciate it. LOL looks like we're the only ones interested in baseball during Football season. :)

Marauder_2010
Freshman Team

Post by Marauder_2010 »

lol i care about baseball during football season but im a marauder lol :-D

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

I love baseball year round!

I hope Southern and Eastern tie for the Hocking Division Championship and Meigs wins the Ohio. (How's that for political correctness) :-)

baseballfanatic
Waterboy

Post by baseballfanatic »

Just to let you know, I too; am thinking of baseball almost every minute of every day. I hope/think that southern will just fine this coming year, just remember you have to believe and never say die!
I am also keeping meigs and eastern in my thoughts as we will need a catcher, first baseman, at least 2 Infielders/Outfielders so that we will be able to make a run at the district 8 title again, a feat that I thinlk is well within our reach as long as we can commit to play as one team as we did in the last half of the season.
Good luck to all Post 128 baseball players in thier respective upcoming season.
See you guys next season, if not once or twice in the fall.

Marauder_2010
Freshman Team

Post by Marauder_2010 »

i believe meigs should have a good team this year only missing the big dave poole and captain blackston....but anyway meigs will be returnin 7 of there 9 starters from last year

redeagle
Riding the Bench

Post by redeagle »

I think Southern will make another run for the TVC-Hocking but I'm picking a 3-way tie between Southern, Federal Hocking & Eastern. Johnson will be a huge loss for the Tornadoes, as he could dominate a team with his right arm. Southern will have to score runs to win this year, not to say they didn't last year! :-D

longball315
Freshman Team

Post by longball315 »

i know that johnson is getting stronger already and getting more speed on his fastball and his changeup has gottin much better and his curveball is getting better also.....i herd that the pitchers have hard work outs pretty much every day

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

longball315 wrote:i know that johnson is getting stronger already and getting more speed on his fastball and his changeup has gottin much better and his curveball is getting better also.....i herd that the pitchers have hard work outs pretty much every day

Good to hear.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

I would like to see two of SHS's players be lucky enough to sign to play ball at the next level.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Maximus wrote:I would like to see two of SHS's players be lucky enough to sign to play ball at the next level.

I think there is a few on that team that have the ability to do so.

longball315
Freshman Team

Post by longball315 »

i say there prooly is

Return to “Baseball”