Huntington Ross vs. Minford now @ MINFORD

TrojanXplosion
S

Huntington Ross vs. Minford now @ MINFORD

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Game changed to Minford. I was looking forward to the trip up to Huntington Ross but I will take a home game any day. I look for the Falcons to really bounce back in a BIG way tonight. I hope that the crowd is a good one tonight like last night. Come out and watch the Falcons get their first win. Ohh, I almost forgot....GO FALCONS !!!

thenino
Freshman Team

Re: Huntington Ross vs. Minford now @ MINFORD

Post by thenino »

This was a great game and in your words falconfan, was 'hot and tight' until the end. Jared Farmer hit a 3 run homer in the bottom of the 6th to put the falcons up 12-10 and in the top of the 7th they brought in Jeremiah 'Bullfrog' Johnson to seal the victory. Good game by the Falcons and congratulations on their first victory of the season. GO FALCONS!

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Nice to see the Mighty Minford Falcons notch the first win on the season. I thought that "The Torch" Johnson came in and pitched a stellar 7th inning to put the nail in the coffin and insure a Falcons victory. Great win Falcons and good luck against the South Webster Jeeps.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Almost forgot to mention the very timely home run of Farmer to put the Falcons up for good 12-10. Gaines had a nice double and I believe Aeh had a double as well. Bats were alive tonight.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

FalconFan wrote:Almost forgot to mention the very timely home run of Farmer to put the Falcons up for good 12-10. Gaines had a nice double and I believe Aeh had a double as well. Bats were alive tonight.

Yes, it was VERY good timing for Farmer to hit his 1st home run of the year. I'm sure the kids at school will be hearing about this one tomorrow!! :122245

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

Good job boys!!I'm glad that we chalked up a big W in the column and hope ya'll add a whole lot more!! :-D

MontcalmGeneral
Waterboy

Post by MontcalmGeneral »

Big game for Minford. They lost by 1 the night before but got er done last night. Johnson did a very good job in the seventh, very glad for him especially after making several nice plays at first base. Oesch keeps getting better at catching with a thrown out runner for the second night in a row. He also had 1 RBI in the first and 1 RBI in the second and two runs scored. Several boys had multiple hits. That was a nice 3 run home run in the 6th by Farmer to put Minford up for good and that gave him 6 RBIs for the night after hitting the two RBI triple in the first and knocking in 1 with a grounder in the 4th.

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

FalconFan wrote:Almost forgot to mention the very timely home run of Farmer to put the Falcons up for good 12-10. Gaines had a nice double and I believe Aeh had a double as well. Bats were alive tonight.

Michael Martin also had a nice triple in the 5th or 6th inning last night.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

thenoose wrote:

Michael Martin also had a nice triple in the 5th or 6th inning last night.

Sorry about that. I forgot about that one. Really nice hit.

Return to “Baseball”