NORTHWEST @ MINFORD 9/4/08

thenino
Freshman Team

Re: NORTHWEST @ MINFORD 9/4/08

Post by thenino »

FalconFan wrote:I see the Falcons picking up another win on the season in this contest. Minford is just to much to handle and are really starting to play the way they should be playing. If anyone wants to get some good food, some students are tail-gateing before the game around 3:30. Come by and get some dawgs or some steaks. Good luck to the Mighty Minford Falcons !!!

STEAKS :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

I'M IN!!

TrojanXplosion
S

NORTHWEST @ MINFORD 9/4/08

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I see the Falcons picking up another win on the season in this contest. Minford is just to much to handle and are really starting to play the way they should be playing. If anyone wants to get some good food, some students are tail-gateing before the game around 3:30. Come by and get some dawgs or some steaks. Good luck to the Mighty Minford Falcons !!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Minford has a ton of talent and they seem to really be coming on strong.

Northwest hasnt had any standout baseball teams since Haggerty left, boy was he a good one. Any school losing a coach of that caliber would have a tough time making a run each year.

Minford should win this game. Stay focused and earn the win.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Game day. Hopefully the Mighty Minford Falcons come out strong and win this game. Be nice for a good crowd to show up for the guys. One thing is for sure, I will be there regardless. Good luck, and GO FALCONS !!!!!

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

Falcons win this one 10-1 behind an excellent pitching performance from Shaun Cook. Jared Farmer hit a 3-run home run that got the Falcons offense going in the middle of the game. Northwest had a few errors in the last 2 innings that enabled the Falcons to score 2-3 runs. Minford continued their good hitting against the Mohawks tonight. Good Luck Falcons against Lewis County tomorrow night.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Nice to see the Falcons continue the winning ways behind the masterful pitching performance of Shaun Cook. Jared Farmer had a nice home run that pushed the lead to 8-1. The Falcons now move to 6-1 overall and 3-0 in the SOC II. Keep up the good work Falcons !

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

Way to go boys!!Keep it up and lets bring home a SOC title this year!! :)

Return to “Baseball”