Oak Hill @ Minford 4/4/08

TrojanXplosion
S

Oak Hill @ Minford 4/4/08

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I look for the Falcons to continue the winning ways and pick up win # 3. I unfortunatley won't be able to attend because I will be at the Reds game. The way the forecast looks though, the Reds or the Falcons won't be playing baseball on Friday. Regardless, GO FALCONS !!!!!!!

alabama mike
SE

Re: Oak Hill @ Minford 4/4/08

Post by alabama mike »

I agree, Minford should win this one.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

Good luck to the Falcons in tomorrow nights game with the Oaks. If Minford keeps their errors to a minimum, I think they can blow Oak Hill out. Hopefully the Falcons can continue their winning ways. Go Falcons!

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Hey Nino, they took away your topic about BASEBALL LINGO. That is pretty lame.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Nevermind. I thought they took it off. I jumped the gun.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Hopefully the "Torch" Johnson can stay toasty for the rest of the season. He had a really good hit yesterday against the Jeeps. And a day before that he pitched a stellar shut-out 7th to secure the win. Keep up the good work Torch.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

Yeah, I was going to say, no, it was just a little further down the topic board. I can't believe that forum isn't as big of a hit as I thought it was going to be!! That's some interesting stuff. Can o' corn, eh?

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

thenino wrote:Yeah, I was going to say, no, it was just a little further down the topic board. I can't believe that forum isn't as big of a hit as I thought it was going to be!! That's some interesting stuff. Can o' corn, eh?

Yea, I mean I spent so many hours researching to get the topic going. Some people just don't know a good thing even when it's hitting them right in the face. Cup of Coffee ????

Return to “Baseball”