Burg vs. Northwest

honesty
Waterboy

Burg vs. Northwest

Post by honesty »

should be a blow out...burg could pitch elliot this game to save the arms of their other pitchers if they need....this will be done in 5 innings

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: Burg vs. Northwest

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I don't see this being much of a game. Maybe Burg will look past this one and be thinking about Minford. But, most likely, the pirates will win this game.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Northwest will probably see Elliott on the hill for the Pirates followed by Boyer or Hopper in relief. Elliott went 5 and the distance at Ironton so if it ends in 5 Burg may not have to go to the bullpen.

Hoping for the Burg bats to stay hot (since it is cold outside) in this one, get the victory and begin preparations for the big matchup with Minford.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Burg was up 16-0 when I left at the top of the 5th. Northwest hadn't advanced a runner past 1st base yet.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Final Burg 16 Northwest 0.

Burg plated 7 runs in the 1st and 5 in the 2nd frame to take a 12-0 into the 3rd inning. Burg offense with numerous hits on the night and most of the starters were out by the 3rd inning. Leading the charge wasNick Kemper with a 3 run HR to RCF I believe in the 1st inning. Wamsley pitched a solid 3 innings followed by Elliott in the 4th and then Hopper closed the 5th.

Now to prepare for the key SOC 2 matchup with the Falcons.

Return to “Baseball”