Minford @ Oak Hill

TrojanXplosion
S

Minford @ Oak Hill

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Hopefully the Falcons can come back and get a SOC win after the long trip. I'm not sure who is pitching. If I had to guess I would say "Torch" Johnson but I'm not sure. Good luck to Minford tonight.

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: Minford @ Oak Hill

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Beautiful day outside. Good day for baseball.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

any results?? I didn't have the opportunity to watch this one because my uncle had a big 'sheep fur' order or some crap like that I had to help him shear them today.

Derf_W
Riding the Bench

Post by Derf_W »

Usually that isn't good news for Minford when their posters aren't on here right away bragging about the score.

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

Derf_W wrote:Usually that isn't good news for Minford when their posters aren't on here right away bragging about the score.

Minford won 23-6. It sounded like a team effort, with a few guys having really nice games. I heard Oesch went yard with a 3 run homer. The majority of Oak Hill's runs came on a 2 or 3 run homer and that was the majority of their offense.

Derf_W
Riding the Bench

Post by Derf_W »

Well good job to Minford. I see they've put together a 3 game win streak since Wheelersburg. That is exactly what a teams needs to do after a game like that.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Congrats to the Falcons on the win. Nice to see Oesch get his first round tripper of the year.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Congrats to the Falcons on the win. It sounds the boys have put the Burg game behind them and moved on and that is the sign of a good team with solid coaching.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

Derf_W wrote:Usually that isn't good news for Minford when their posters aren't on here right away bragging about the score.

Minford fans aren't the only people that get on here and 'brag' about their teams scores. Some people have a life, you know?

Return to “Baseball”