Fairland Baseball

playsports
Waterboy

Fairland Baseball

Post by playsports »

As an avid Fairland fan,I would like to commend the boys performance last night against Coal Grove.When you consider that 3 Fairland starters are out for the season and these kids are extremely valuable,the kids could have just folded their tent.Instead they play played with passion and desire.It looked like a team that locked and reloaded.One down one to go for the OVC Championship.Good luck guys.

earp
S

Re: Fairland Baseball

Post by earp »

:mrgreen:

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

what guys are out for them?
I know i heard that thackston has been hospitalized after being hit with that line drive against SP. how is he doing?

playsports
Waterboy

Post by playsports »

he is fine.continued having headaches.went to er and ct scan showed a slight bleed.out for 3 weeks as a precaution

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

good to hear.
should be back during the tourney then.
good news for fairland, he pitched and hit very well both games i saw.

playsports
Waterboy

Post by playsports »

fairland wins ovc championship with a convincing win over rock hill tonight.talk about a tough week of adversity.losing 2 starters on monday,then another player who starts found out his father passed away yesterday.the kid showed a tremendous amount of courage by playing today because he knew he was needed badly due to the player losses.how did he respond?how about 3 hits and 5 rbi's.i feel comfortable in speaking for the coaches,players, and fairland fans that it sent chills down our spines to see such a performance from this kid.there has been a tremendous amount of pressure on this junior class due to their statewide success on three separate occasions.congratulations boys.

Return to “Baseball”