Coach Grimm of Meigs

bluetraveler
Riding the Bench

Coach Grimm of Meigs

Post by bluetraveler »

Congratulations on birth of first child- a girl.Enjoy those many sleepless nights to come,they will all to soon be gone and you will miss them. :-D

Yossarian
Freshman Team

Re: Coach Grimm of Meigs

Post by Yossarian »

Great news. Wishing the Grimm Family the very best!

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

Wow didn't even know he and Denise were expecting. Congratulations! Being a father is the greatest thing in the world.
Hope to see you at the state clinic in January.

baseballmeigs
Waterboy

Post by baseballmeigs »

Coach Grimm is my coach now and hes the best such as the other coaches. Program is the best program that ive been in. Grimm Good luck with the new one.
Last edited by baseballmeigs on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JabbatheDel
Riding the Bench

Post by JabbatheDel »

baseballmeigs wrote:Coach Grimm is my coach now and hes the best such as the other coaches. Program is the best program that ive been in. Im glad i moved from River Valley to up here because River Valley plain out sucks butt. :lol:

Congrats to coach Grimm.........

Also congrats to kids like this one who get to ride everyone else's success rather than build their own. :122248 :122248

classy post kid.

MaraudingBobcat
Waterboy

Post by MaraudingBobcat »

TO: baseballmeigs...welcome to Marauder baseball... the program has enjoyed tremendous success over the past several years built on class and players proving themselves on the field...not talking crap about other schools.

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

tt

baseballmeigs
Waterboy

Post by baseballmeigs »

I've built myself up to a higher level than when i became a Marauder. Its not classy, but i was explaining how much better we have up here., such as the weightroom that Bartum helped with alot, and other programs he has. I so respect 2 all my players/

sandman
Freshman Team

Post by sandman »

I feel that Meigs has taken the steps necessary to improve not only their baseball but all of the programs in the system. I have had the opportunity to work with Coach Grimm as a vendor and find him to be very professional and legitimately concerned about every aspect of his program.

I have also worked a great deal with RV and the young man's "class" may be showing since his original comments were caught before editing. They are a school in transition and someday they will get it together. If you go to the games, it seems that the behavior and discipline of the players may be a large part of the problem. My advice, keep your mind on your job and your job on your mind. The assistant coach, who I understand may become the head coach, is very intent on improving the program. I wish him success.

Congratulations to Coach Grimm and his wife on their new addition.

Gib25
Varsity

Post by Gib25 »

Congratulations Coach. Good to see you were able to get off the field at least once. Good luck this year

Return to “Baseball”