I guess Chuck was right about Southern Baseball...

Southern's Best Sport

Total votes: 0

PerfectionInPurple
Riding the Bench

I guess Chuck was right about Southern Baseball...

Post by PerfectionInPurple »

...It takes more kids to win at Baseball than any other sport in schools except football. There are lots of kids playing and WINNING at Southern. Their recent tourney success just further validates what the old guy from Racine had to say earlier, Southern is indeed a Baseball school. Vote in my poll. It will beinteresting to see what the purple faithful think!

Charlie hustle
Freshman Team

Re: I guess Chuck was right about Southern Baseball...

Post by Charlie hustle »

Southern has had a great year. We are district champs in baseball and basketball. We sent are tvc champion cross country runner to the regionals. Our 4x200 track team is going to the regionals. We had a golfer who was one of the top finishers in the sectional. So yes we are proud of how well our kids did in all sports this year. Nobody cares about your poll.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Charlie Hustle wrote:Southern has had a great year. We are district champs in baseball and basketball. We sent are tvc champion cross country runner to the regionals. Our 4x200 track team is going to the regionals. We had a golfer who was one of the top finishers in the sectional. So yes we are proud of how well our kids did in all sports this year. Nobody cares about your poll.

Nobody at Eastern cares about your teams either. GO EAGLES!

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Sounds like a little bit of jealousy. You should be cheering on Southern & the TVC.

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

We dont want any scroungy arses from Eastern cheering for us in anything. Where is Chucky T? Havent seem him on here in awhile. Always thought he was very honest in his posts about the state of things in Racine.

Return to “Baseball”