Post by power_house88 »

who do u see starting and who are some key players back

swbaseballfan
All State

Re: What does the starting lineup look like for the trojans

Post by swbaseballfan »

Alex Coakley
Josh Myers

there are your 2 studs. i dont know much about the trojans to be honest, i know they had young talent last year and should improve this comming seasn

BigTime
JV Team

Post by BigTime »

SWbaseballFan wrote:Alex Coakley
Josh Myers

there are your 2 studs. i don't know much about the trojans to be honest, i know they had young talent last year and should improve this comming seasn

The old ball coach is back in town, so you can throw last years lineup out the window. The top 9 fundamentally sound ball players will play, that I promise you. So please everyone don't even try to predict a lineup. Coach Tipton won't even make that decision until probably the night before the first game. Everyone that played for him will tell you the same thing. The best will play period, that's the way it should be for every team. Times have changed for Trojan baseball, and it's for the better. GO TROJANS

Moses Guthrie
Varsity

Post by Moses Guthrie »

CF......KB Johnson
SS......Dave Napierkowski
3B......Mike Estep
1B......Duane Wales
C........Herbie White
DH......Jeff Ratcliff
2B......Jeff Ramey
LF.......Eric Johnson
RF......Todd McCoy
P........Bob Griffith, Troy Jackson, Johnnie Maze, Chris Huesman, Bruce Canter, Lance Daniels

Of course, this is 80's Trojan Fantasy Baseball starting lineup. I believe Coach Tipton wouldn't mind coaching these guys again........Sorry to get off track of the original post........... 8)

BigTime
JV Team

Post by BigTime »

Moses Guthrie wrote:CF......KB Johnson
SS......Dave Napierkowski
3B......Mike Estep
1B......Duane Wales
C........Herbie White
DH......Jeff Ratcliff
2B......Jeff Ramey
LF.......Eric Johnson
RF......Todd McCoy
P........Bob Griffith, Troy Jackson, Johnnie Maze, Chris Huesman, Bruce Canter, Lance Daniels

Of course, this is 80's Trojan Fantasy Baseball starting lineup. I believe Coach Tipton wouldn't mind coaching these guys again........Sorry to get off track of the original post........... 8)

I would probably move Naper to 3rd, Ramey to SS, and Estepp to 2nd. But the overall lineup would be Coaches dream come true from the 80's. Power, Speed, Defense, and Pitching on that roster WOW!

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Is Alex Coakley any relation to Jay Coakley, former All American catcher for Marietta College?
At the rain shortened game Thursday, I spotted a Portsmouth fan with a MC hat but didn't make the connection until I was reading their roster in the program today. Jay was a great catcher for the Pio's.

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

rickoshay, Aaron Hopper of Post 23/Wheelersburg is going to MC this fall to play baseball. I would guess that was his dad w/ the MC hat. I look for Hopper to have a monster career there.

Return to “Baseball”