Chillicothe Paints Baseball Starts June 3rd

volsfan
Freshman Team

Chillicothe Paints Baseball Starts June 3rd

Post by volsfan »

Paints Baseball starts June 3rd. Former Wheelersburg player Brandon White is back on the roster again. The Prospect League expanded with more teams and is one of the top college summer leagues in the Country.
The link below indicates what promotions that they have for the entire season. Hope to see everyone out to a Paints game this summer.

http://www.chillicothepaints.com/paints ... ions.shtml

Catch24
JV Team

Re: Chillicothe Paints Baseball Starts June 3rd

Post by Catch24 »

Nice league. Hope to see a couple games this year.

svcbaseballfan
Freshman Team

Post by svcbaseballfan »

I have also heard that former Waverly standout Ryan Robertson will be on the roster. Will be great to see a couple local faces on the team. Great place to take the family for a fun and inexpensive night out.

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

He would be a nice pick up too.

volsfan
Freshman Team

Post by volsfan »

svcbaseballfan wrote:I have also heard that former Waverly standout Ryan Robertson will be on the roster. Will be great to see a couple local faces on the team. Great place to take the family for a fun and inexpensive night out.

I had not heard that yet, but he certainly would be a great add to the roster as well as one more local player for the fans to watch. I am sure that the roster that is on the website is not a final one yet, but will be looking for hopefully more local guys than just Brandon and Ryan.

volsfan
Freshman Team

Post by volsfan »

svcbaseballfan wrote:I have also heard that former Waverly standout Ryan Robertson will be on the roster. Will be great to see a couple local faces on the team. Great place to take the family for a fun and inexpensive night out.

Talked to Ryan after Sunday's game and I believe he will be pitching tomorrow night. Good Luck Ryan, Go Paints!

dynothane300
Waterboy

Post by dynothane300 »

Ryan is suppose to pitch for the Paint On Sunday against Nashville. Good luck Ryan

Tigerfan31
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigerfan31 »

Vols fan are you related to Branden White. If so I think I seen you at the game. Brandon and Ryan both had great games.

Tigerfan31
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigerfan31 »

Vols fan are you related to Brandon White. If so I think I seen you at the game. Brandon and Ryan both had great games.

volsfan
Freshman Team

Post by volsfan »

Tigerfan31 wrote:Vols fan are you related to Brandon White. If so I think I seen you at the game. Brandon and Ryan both had great games.

Yes, I am Brandon and Bryan's dad. It was nice to see Brandon back behind the plate as he plays LF in college season and hasn't caught since last summer. Nice to see two local players working together to get a big Paints win last night. Ryan did a great job on the mound. Paints are looking good so far.

Tigerfan31
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigerfan31 »

Cool.. Yes the Paints are doing great and it is great to see two fine outstanding young men from the area doing as good as they are. Ryan is my nephew.

Catch24
JV Team

Post by Catch24 »

It would be nice to see him back behind the dish. I know he can play the outfield, but that's where he belongs. He could change a game just by putting on the gear, nobody would run.

oldschoolwebgem
Waterboy

Post by oldschoolwebgem »

It is great to see two young men who are so dedicated to their profession.Both are quality people who love the game and deserve all the accolades they get.

Return to “Baseball”