New TVC-TOP 6: After week five

Which team will surprise the most in the tournament?

Total votes: 0

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

New TVC-TOP 6: After week five

Post by 93Bulldog »

http://trivalleyconference.com/Leaderboards.html

The tournament page on trivalleyconference.com also is getting updated after today's draw.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: New TVC-TOP 6: After week five

Post by 93Bulldog »

Still one week left in the regular season ...

Monday's games:

Huge TVC-Ohio match-up between Athens (7-0 TVC-Ohio) vs Alexander (6-1 TVC-Ohio).
Eastern looks to extend its winning streak vs Waterford.
Southern improves to 22-0 with a forfeit by Miller.
Intriguing match-up in Mason between Trimble and Wahama.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

TVC champs vs. SEOAL champs at Athens Tuesday. SEOAL champs vs. OVC champs Rock Hill at Gallipolis on Thursday.

diamondD1
JV Team

Post by diamondD1 »

Jottings wrote:TVC champs vs. SEOAL champs at Athens Tuesday. SEOAL champs vs. OVC champs Rock Hill at Gallipolis on Thursday.
Athens has not clinched the TVC Championship. Must defeat Alexander tonight to win at least a share.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Jottings wrote:TVC champs vs. SEOAL champs at Athens Tuesday. SEOAL champs vs. OVC champs Rock Hill at Gallipolis on Thursday.
Might have been more interesting had these two teams met before the draw ... Not sure how either will approach the game with nothing on the line ... Athens has only a one game lead in the Ohio Division - and has three league games this week ... Maybe if they beat Alex tonight - there could be an emphsasis on beating Gallia ... But if they lose, odds are Gallia might not see any of the Bulldogs 4 main starting pitchers.

Although I am just a FAN and an OBSERVER - I have no clue what Gibby or Athens is thinking ... :mrgreen:

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

So are Miller games being treated as forfeits? Or is that just in the league? I was under the impression that all of their games would be void?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

baseballstud24 wrote:So are Miller games being treated as forfeits? Or is that just in the league? I was under the impression that all of their games would be void?
I don't know yet ... I just went from the first game they 'officially' stated they wouldn't have enough players - after that I put ALL games in as forfeits ... The situation with the double-header with NY is intresting; it rained that day and a lot of other games were cancelled- yet, I believe they also stated to NY that they could only play one game because of shortage of players? (Do I have that right, I can't remember).

Maybe someone can find out so I can fix some records.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

MID-WEEK LOOK:

SOUTHERN ... Added another victory to the win column with its forfeit by Miller - then beat River Valley 10-5 Wednesday.
ATHENS ... Won an outright TVC-OHio championship after knocking off NY 12-2 Wednesday.
MEIGS ... Picked up an impressive 19th win on the season by beating Alexander Wed.
ALEXANDER ... Has been dealing with a brutal week losing to Jackson, Athens and Meigs thus far.
EASTERN ... Still on a winning streak after beating Waterford ... With Wednesday's game being postponed vs Belpre - the Eagles should be in good shape pitching wise versus Southern Friday.
FEDERAL HOCKING ... Beat South Gallia Wednesday 5-0.

Return to “Baseball”