7 TVC teams heading to Chillicothe!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

7 TVC teams heading to Chillicothe!

Post by 93Bulldog »

Congrats to all the teams from the TVC that made it to the district tournament at Paints Stadium in Chillicothe! I think I'm going to have to take a loan out to pay for all the gas its going to require in order to see everyone play ... :mrgreen:

TVC SCHEDULE:

Sunday May 13th
(1) Southern vs (4) Fairfield - 12:00
(3) Eastern vs (2) Notre Dame - 2:00
(5) Trimble vs (1) Valley - 4:00

* DIV District championships: Wednesday May 16th

Monday May 14th
(2) Athens vs (3) Fairfield Union 7:00

* DII District championships: Thursday May 17th

Saturday May 19th
(4) Fed Hock vs (1) Wheelersburg - 11:00
(2) Alexander vs (3) Lynchburg - 1:00
(1) Meigs vs (4) Westfall - 3:00

* DIII District championships: Sunday May 20th

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: 7 TVC teams heading to Chillicothe!

Post by 93Bulldog »

Southern - 6
Fairfield - 2

Southern advances to the DIV southeast district championship game.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Eastern - 15
Notre Dame - 13

ITS GOING TO BE AN 'ALL TVC' ... 'ALL MEIGS COUNTY' ... DISTRICT FINAL!

Biff Tannen
Waterboy

Post by Biff Tannen »

Will Alexander be making up any of their cancelled games this week? It seems that a week lay off between tournament games is a little extreme when teams are used to playing 3-4 games a week during the season?

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

With all the hype that bulldog gave these games on sunday then he didnt even show. I better see you there wednesday or I'am coming to Atown and hunt you down

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

G.W.A. wrote:With all the hype that bulldog gave these games on sunday then he didnt even show. I better see you there wednesday or I'am coming to Atown and hunt you down
lol ... Me and another fella went back and forth with the decision for about 2 hours Sunday ... Should we go? Should we not go? Should we go? Should we not go? After adding up the pros and cons - we decided to cross our fingers and hope more than one team made it to Wednesday ... Low and behold that's exactly what happened - and lets face it - that 4 hour affair between Eastern and ND must have been painful to watch.

Now, if Trimble would have won - I would have been kicking myself in the you-know-what! :mrgreen:

* The number of drives to Chillicothe was the deciding factor in not going Sunday (besides the rain) ... I mean, Athens tonight, back up their for Wednesday's games ... HOPEFULLY back up to Chilli again Thursday for the DII district championship ... Then we have three more TVC teams scheduled for Saturday at the VA. (Meigs, Alex, Fed Hock).

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

GO TVC!!!!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

2-1 yesterday, with the loss being to a very good Valley team.

Eastern beats Notre Dame in part 2 of their marathon district semi-final games, reading about that yesterday reminding me of a crazier version of last year's game between them.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

2-1 so far. Hopefully Athens can get us to 3-1 after tonight.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I said on a different topic that four TVC teams would be playing in district championship games ... I think that number could be more like 5 after Saturday.

Publius
Waterboy

Post by Publius »

Eastern and Southern play each other so the Hocking will have a team in the regional. I predicted in an earlier post that they would play in the district championship, this time Eastern wins. Southern is way to overconfident and in my opinion gave Eastern all the motivation they need with the excessive celebration after their umpire aided win at Southern. No umpire help this time: My prediction Eastern 7 Southern 4. Go Eagles and the rest of the TVC.

George Jones
Freshman Team

Post by George Jones »

Southern overconfident? Thats funny I heard their players after the district game saying they needed to play better. Publius you are the only one doing any talking. Before every Southern and Eastern game you have got on here and told how Eastern is going to beat Southern. The only talking Southern has done has been on the field. Yea I guess the umps giving Eastern 3 runs aided Southern because it really ticked them off and they scored 4 runs that inning. Southern should have celebrated after that game, going undefeated in the regular season is not an easy task. Good luck to the Tornadoes keep the great season going.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Publius wrote:Eastern and Southern play each other so the Hocking will have a team in the regional. I predicted in an earlier post that they would play in the district championship, this time Eastern wins. Southern is way to overconfident and in my opinion gave Eastern all the motivation they need with the excessive celebration after their umpire aided win at Southern. No umpire help this time: My prediction Eastern 7 Southern 4. Go Eagles and the rest of the TVC.
Thats funny. What game did you watch. Eastern had 3 runs that was giving to them by dj brady who is known for screwing the home team and the other ump was a long time eastern board member in greg bailey on a horrible past ball call and you think the umpires aided in the victory. I watched the game with eastern folks and they know they got a gift. It shouldve been a shutout. Cant stop laughing

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

Sounds like Southern needs a new AD. What was he or she thinking when hiring that crew for this game?

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Athens made it 2-2 tonight but congrats to the TVC powerhouse.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Fairfield Union 5 Athens 4

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

greatone wrote:Athens made it 2-2 tonight but congrats to the TVC powerhouse.
How is the seoal powerhouse logan doing this season?

bulldog0909
Freshman Team

Post by bulldog0909 »

This is great! Tough loss for the bulldogs, but lets get these boys out for some post 21 legion ball now!! Seems like theirs some talent to be picking from in Athens County this year!!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

G.W.A. wrote:
greatone wrote:Athens made it 2-2 tonight but congrats to the TVC powerhouse.
How is the seoal powerhouse logan doing this season?
Hey! Just reporting the score! The bullpuppies had a very good season! And you go and smart off!
Last edited by moonshine on Tue May 15, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

People like to call athens big fish in tvc but why doesnt that apply to logan in the seoal?

Return to “Baseball”