JV Team

Re: SOC I who will win

Post by Jake Lane »

Clay will win! They have the best first baseman! :lol:

pointersrule
Waterboy

Post by pointersrule »

just because you don't like my truthful comment doesn't mean should take your frustrations out on a child, that young man is a nice kid and is more mature than some adults I know

Jake Lane
JV Team

Post by Jake Lane »

Gk, You are so right! I apologize for that statement. I actually think a lot of these young men, wish them well in the future.

High Plains Drifter
Freshman Team

Post by High Plains Drifter »

northwest

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

High Plains Drifter wrote:northwest
Northwest is in the SOC II in Basketball and Baseball. They are , however, in the SOC I for Football.

Notre Dame and Symmes Valley have been the two teams to beat the last few years, I don't look for that to change much in the near future.

High Plains Drifter
Freshman Team

Post by High Plains Drifter »

Regulator wrote:
High Plains Drifter wrote:northwest
Northwest is in the SOC II in Basketball and Baseball. They are , however, in the SOC I for Football.

Notre Dame and Symmes Valley have been the two teams to beat the last few years, I don't look for that to change much in the near future.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Jake Lane
JV Team

Post by Jake Lane »

I really think that Clay should be the front runner. They have improved a ton over the last few seasons, with a proven baseball man now at the helm, the title is within reach!

TitanPride
Freshman Team

Post by TitanPride »

For a second straight year ND lost a lot at some key positions. They will have to work hard in the off season to be ready for conference play this year. They return a few key starters from last season, but some will have to step up and take on bigger roles than they have before. As for other teams in the SOC I do not know much, I know Symmes returns the player of the year if I'm correct, kid can sling it, but ND hit him pretty well last year. It will be interesting to see what happens this season, I think it is wide open for the taking.

BigBlacks05
Riding the Bench

Post by BigBlacks05 »

eastern will be a big surprise on the diamond for the next couple years its been said the leist boy is playing this year and he is a power pitcher to be a sophomore the martin boy another good sophomore to watch for and some senior experience. they got a freshman that with innings will get better on the mound and beat teams and the main thing is they got new coaches who want to build on a program that has been down but now have the players to be good.

eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

Your right brown75 they have a lot of players returning plus the freshman class is a good one as long as they all stick with it
We have trace creech he is centerfielder and has been hitting in 3 hole he turn a lot of singles into doubles and triples last year his speed is unbelievable martin behind plate hesson at ss another good hitter wit great speed Austin creech plays both corner infield spots has a lot of power and has speed for someone his size leist if he plays will b a big help

Return to “Baseball”