Site Admin

5/25 Wheelersburg v Westfall

Post by mattash »

Updates please

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: 5/25 Wheelersburg v Westfall

Post by Mad-Dogg »

I’m tryin to find it but I can’t get a score

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Burg down 1-0

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

1-1 top 6

25th Street NW
Varsity

Post by 25th Street NW »

Westfall leads 2-1. Bot 6

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

TwoSock wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:40 pm Mutual fan. Westfall beat Burg 2-1. As I was leaving, burg fans were flipping off the Minford bus. Win with class, lose with class? It’s a shame to see such a good program like Wheelersburg ruined by classlessness.
Every fan base has a few of them
This burg fan will be rooting for the falcons

bunt pirate
Freshman Team

Post by bunt pirate »

Westfall is a very good team. No shame in losing to them at all. I followed the Burg all year long, making it to a handful of games and talking to friends who were at all of the games. I’m not from Wheelersburg (originally). I honestly believe that this team overachieved this year. With a new coach standing at 3B and losing some of the talent from last season, I think they played beyond their potential. I know it’s wheelersburg, but it’s hard to be the top dog every year. They’ll bounce back.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

fbnut wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:01 pm
TwoSock wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:40 pm Mutual fan. Westfall beat Burg 2-1. As I was leaving, burg fans were flipping off the Minford bus. Win with class, lose with class? It’s a shame to see such a good program like Wheelersburg ruined by classlessness.
Pulling the troll card. Two total posts leaves serious doubt

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 5:40 pm
fbnut wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:01 pm
Thought about that and he could be but at least he didn’t join today

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

TwoSock wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 5:45 pm
fbnut wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 5:43 pm

I have no reason to troll lol. I’ve had nothing but respect for burg, but since Estep left it just seems like there’s a different atmosphere.
Yeah you do. It’s cool. You make a generalized statement about “burgfans” being classless but you make no mention how many were doing it and what age.

Burgball#1
Freshman Team

Post by Burgball#1 »

I have no reason to troll lol. I’ve had nothing but respect for burg, but since Estep left it just seems like there’s a different atmosphere.
Sorry but you missed the mark on this one. People are people and when we win we are awesome but when we loose some people do and say things they wished they could take back. The atmosphere hasn't changed our community loves our pirate teams and will continue to do so. What you seen today was probably someone upset with Minford for something that happened at the Waverly game but none the less we shouldn't be acting like that. We are better than that and we will bounce back. Go Burg😊

MuletownMemer
Waterboy

Post by MuletownMemer »

Burgball#1 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:27 pm
Sorry but you missed the mark on this one. People are people and when we win we are awesome but when we loose some people do and say things they wished they could take back. The atmosphere hasn't changed our community loves our pirate teams and will continue to do so. What you seen today was probably someone upset with Minford for something that happened at the Waverly game but none the less we shouldn't be acting like that. We are better than that and we will bounce back. Go Burg😊
There’s been so much going on between Burg and Minford all season. Would’ve loved to see a rematch for the regional tourney between the two teams! I’m sure it’s nothing more than fans with a bad taste in their mouth. It happens to everyone. Good luck to Wheelersburg moving forward.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Westfall is a very good baseball team. Minford will be in a fight with them also. The Blackburn kid for Westfall is 9-0. He is a sophomore.

Return to “Baseball”